Check your account email address ×

Is it true about Muellers alleged criminal past?

Rod

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really?

Last night you said the guy that hired Mueller was fired, :lol:

You dont know whether youre coming or going. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He has to wait for answers from DU

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

you are one dumb mother fucker. trump cannot directly fire mueller. he'd ultimately have to get rosenstein to do it, and he wouldn't. therefore he'd have to fire rosenstein and replace him with someone else who would. the bigger point that your pathetic mind seems to miss is that the whole idea behind the firing of mueller is because mueller is cornering trump. othwerwise he'd let him finish. yet you have this notion that someone else would pick the investigation up where it left off and trump would be OK with that :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are one dumb mother fucker. trump cannot directly fire mueller. he'd ultimately have to get rosenstein to do it, and he wouldn't. therefore he'd have to fire rosenstein and replace him with someone else who would. the bigger point that your pathetic mind seems to miss is that the whole idea behind the firing of mueller is because mueller is cornering trump. othwerwise he'd let him finish. yet you have this notion that someone else would pick the investigation up where it left off and trump would be OK with that :lol:

Nice backpedal. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: paleeez. you, sludgey, and a couple other bozos are completely lost on this topic, and more. 

You said Mueller couldnt be fired because Rosenstein was fired....or at least you agreed with toolkit..... own it.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You said Mueller couldnt be fired because Rosenstein was fired....or at least you agreed with toolkit..... own it.

ugggggghhhhhh. that is what the "state of affairs" would have been had mueller been fired. jesus dude. do ya really think we thought rosenstein had been fired already? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ugggggghhhhhh. that is what the "state of affairs" would have been had mueller been fired. jesus dude. do ya really think we thought rosenstein had been fired already? :lol:

you couldnt even name him last night. :lol:

You really are all over the place....try and get some rest....your big let down is coming sooner then later....tick tock.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

you couldnt even name him last night. :lol:

You really are all over the place....try and get some rest....your big let down is coming sooner then later....tick tock.

you're freaking delusional :lol:i guarantee i know more about who's who, and who's doing what, in this investigation than you. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're freaking delusional :lol:i guarantee i know more about who's who, and who's doing what, in this investigation than 

hillary paying you to keep track? :lol:

:bc:

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It did happen nerd reed a book

Reed. Lol. Dumb fucker, you’re one room Bumfuck nowhere schooling is showing. 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Howie Carr knows more about the Boston Mafia than anyone. Skip to 2 minutes on the player.

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/21/cars-mueller-and-more-3-21-18-hour-4/

It’s fun to watch Trumpsters accuse someone of mafia ties. 

Their hero has spent 50 years buying, selling, building and repairing buildings in New York. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're freaking delusional :lol:i guarantee i know more about who's who, and who's doing what, in this investigation than you. 

Hahaha. What a complete waste of time. You need a life. Maybe take the Mrs out for dinner and a show or something. 

You have serious issues. :lol:  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Reed. Lol. Dumb fucker, you’re one room Bumfuck nowhere schooling is showing. 

It’s fun to watch Trumpsters accuse someone of mafia ties. 

Their hero has spent 50 years buying, selling, building and repairing buildings in New York. 

You need to go to the Snot School of Dot Connecting. :lol:

13 hours ago, Snake said:

"Stop me if you've heard this before..."

"Don't let this ruin your faith in......"

"he's a good boy!" :lol: 

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can't wait till Trump is nonstop tweeting about Mueller and Comeys shady past.  I mean nonstop calling the guy a POS that withheld evidence to wrongfully convict 4 men.  4 men who would eventually have their convictions overturned and paid millions and millions of dollars for their suffering.  

Trump should pay a little visit to the 4, if any are still alive.  Maybe load them up in AF1 and take them on a little nation wide speaking tour.  

Just rub Muellers face in it.  Call a special council to investigate Mueller and Comeys time in Boston so many years ago.  

Drain the Fucking Swamp motherfucker.  

More fireworks the better.  Truth hopefully wins out.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the idiots got their new talking points from hannity last night. :lol:

I listen to Howie most every night on the rid home from work

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Cornering trump for what? Collusion was already debunked 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Cornering trump for what? Collusion was already debunked 

“Meuller is cornering trump” was the headline on CNN on Sunday. You need to watch some  real news dummy!

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

“Meuller is cornering trump” was the headline on CNN on Sunday. You need to watch some  real news dummy!

:lol: 

Whatever gnews snot watches I’ll try to avoid. I don’t want to become a dot connecting pants shitter that gets fucked on every topic discussed 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:14 PM, Rod Johnson said:

About being being involved with the mafia and knowingly putting innocent men in jail who got their convictions overturned?

whatever happened to this story? seems kind of odd it never really took off, even on faux news. :news:

On 3/21/2018 at 2:14 PM, Rod Johnson said:

About being being involved with the mafia and knowingly putting innocent men in jail who got their convictions overturned?

Yes.  You won’t hear that on cnn or CBC though.