Check your account email address ×

Stormy Daniels' attorney claims she was physically threatened

Hey if she was making claims like this against a Clinton her life would be in danger if not already dead.

When you put yourself in the spotlight like this that is what you get. If she had consensual sex with Trump she should just take her $130k and keep quiet. If Trump assaulted her then that is a different story but I don't think anyone has made that accusation. 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Things have been getting quiet concerning her....maybe crowds haven't been as good as she expected at the strip joints. :lol:

It’s only quiet on Fox News. They’re busy this morning reporting how aj Foyt was swarmed by killer bees. Haha. I shit you not. The shithole leaking blue hairs demand the best in news. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey if she was making claims like this against a Clinton her life would be in danger if not already dead.

When you put yourself in the spotlight like this that is what you get. If she had consensual sex with Trump she should just take her $130k and keep quiet. If Trump assaulted her then that is a different story but I don't think anyone has made that accusation. 

The issue is more about how trump has bought his way out of trouble. He’s a piece of shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would imagine so. He probably has 80 million people that like him . Lets see 10% of Americans are fucked in the head . So 8 million that like him are fucked. I would be shocked if she wasn't threatened.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s only quiet on Fox News. They’re busy this morning reporting how aj Foyt was swarmed by killer bees. Haha. I shit you not. The shithole leaking blue hairs demand the best in news. 

Actually quite the opposite....there was a whole segment about her being on 60 minutes on the mar 25th.

Try and be at least a little bit informed. :bc:

What's all this really worth to her, anyway?  Is 130 grand pocket change compared to all of the tabloid money, media money, and other assorted income from all this negative publicity? Im guessing it is, which may be why she keeps on coming up with new allegations week after week.  

I don't doubt for one second she and Trump rolled around in hay at one point in time though.  Considering her moral capacity and his lust for the like, what's not to believe?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

You’re good with lies and hush money....:snack: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re good with lies and hush money....:snack: 

Please tell us how banging some skank 10 years ago has anything to do with him being president now. He probably paid her off for the wife’s sake. Other than you rabid libs and your biased media nobody cares. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Actually quite the opposite....there was a whole segment about her being on 60 minutes on the mar 25th.

Try and be at least a little bit informed. :bc:

You’re one of those. You actually watch cable news. I was referring to their website. I’m sure that “1 hour” prepared the faithful for the worse. 

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you are an ill informed partisan hack cunt....perfect.

I don’t deny that I think Donald trump is a worthless piece of shit. I’ve been very open about that fact. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re one of those. You actually watch cable news. I was referring to their website. I’m sure that “1 hour” prepared the faithful for the worse. 

I watch and listen to all news...

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t deny that I think Donald trump is a worthless piece of shit. I’ve been very open about that fact. 

Why does Slick get a pass...those rape allegations excite you? 

• Like 1