Check your account email address ×

Dump Repugs other names for Republicans

Snowrider and others why do you call Trump Dump? Why do you call Republicans Repugs Or Rethugs?

Did anyone call Obama anything other than Obama when he was in office or in recent memory? 

It just comes off as childish and petty 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Snowrider and others why do you call Trump Dump? Why do you call Republicans Repugs Or Rethugs?

Did anyone call Obama anything other than Obama when he was in office or in recent memory? 

You’re a moron. Are you really implying that there were not a dozen + members here who had names for Obama? The difference is they involved racism... Why do you care if he calls him dump? Given its stale as fuck, but really? This bothers you? Lolol....

Osama, Obummer, are just two off the top of my head that were thrown around. I won’t bother bringing up the racial ones. Just another day where JT proves he’s dull normal. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re a moron. Are you really implying that there were not a dozen + members here who had names for Obama? The difference is they involved racism... Why do you care if he calls him dump? Given its stale as fuck, but really? This bothers you? Lolol....

Osama, Obummer, are just two off the top of my head that were thrown around. I won’t bother bringing up the racial ones. Just another day where JT proves he’s dull normal. 

He’s got a point here JT.  I mean, I call Obama a name quite frequently.  I think where you are differing a bit is Hillary supporters attack anybody that didn’t support Hillary more than they attack Trump.  Be glad though....look how it’s working out for them.  It’s who they are and what they’ve grown to be: name callers and labelers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Maybe it's the staleness of it that I find old? I honestly don't remember people calling Obama anything but Obama. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Maybe it's the staleness of it that I find old? I honestly don't remember people calling Obama anything but Obama. 

:lmao: You’re Braindead :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obummer Obunga Osama Hussein just to name a few

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s because you’re just not that observant or smart. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He's got a point.  Snowrider has the maturity of a junior high schooler, same shit day in day out, ad nauseum.  Slinger and Mainecat aren't much better.  Grow the fuck up already.

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Please tell us that you meant that as a funny........I mean you hadda be jokin...right????? :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's got a point.  Snowrider has the maturity of a junior high schooler, same shit day in day out, ad nauseum.  Slinger and Mainecat aren't much better.  Grow the fuck up already.

There was a LOT of shit slung at the Obama's but these guys are making up for all 8 years of that before we even hit the first mid-terms of Trump's presidency