Check your account email address ×

I'm OUT!

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Not much longer. You contribute nothing, but at least everyone left and right, laughs together at you.

I dunno he aint that bad like that one dude zoso and frankie...He does make me laughxD

Honestly MC was annoying anyhow as said crams shit down everyone's throat than complains and even starts a thread on the way out. :boot:

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Why start a thread and announce it like a big baby, why not just leave? Are you that starved for attention that you had to announce it to the forum? Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :baby:

Big baby you got that right. He fills the front page with his crybaby trump threads then cries about the insults. Holy fuck Maincat you should kill yourself. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Boered said:

Not much longer. You contribute nothing, but at least everyone left and right, laughs together at you.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Does that make him a community organizer?:lol:

It makes him Meg from Family Guy.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I may be back after the election as this place has become too much of insult haven.

Thanks CKF for your hard work getting this place up.

God hates a quitter :bc: 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I don't blame them...but I'm too stubborn.  The issue is many of you act just like Dump and are completely oblivious to your stupidity.  Plus - Hillary is gonna win and they can come back after the election and wipe your noses in it. :lol:  In the meantime all you Mouthbreathers will keep defending Dump, whining about the MSM, throwing accusations at Hillary, and convincing yourselves Dump has a chance :nuts:

I'll keep popping in now and then to :owned: your asses with the most current election info :snack:

Trump is going to win, no shit he is going to turn it around any day now and before you know it he will have college educated women, Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, and even Ralph Nader voting for him, and I'm convinced of it because of the tide of support that he has here at FSCE :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a nobody and an self admitted heroin addict :guzzle: and a liar  

Like I said you moron, you have no clue who I am. No get back in your cage Leonard.

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Oh so there are two of you left nowxD.... Seems like as a dem you only have two options in that pretty weak flow chart.:lol:

SR needs a friend soooo bad here.  He's got nowhere left to go. I was counting the seconds until his reply.  :lol:  He's like a little remora eel you see attached to a shark on the Discovery channel, looking for any scraps left to eat.  But Vince is a tuna and SR has attached himself to his penis.  So...that weird, but seems correct in a weird way.

Just now, Zambroski said:

SR needs a friend soooo bad here.  He's got nowhere left to go. I was counting the seconds until his reply.  :lol:  He's like a little remora eel you see attached to a shark on the Discovery channel, looking for any scraps left to eat.  But Vince is a tuna and SR has attached himself to his penis.  So...that weird, but seems correct in a weird way.

In bold xD:lol2:  :iagree:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ballsack cups his balls all the time and will contest too do it :nuts: spinassclown also