Check your account email address ×

Remember the good times...

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because flight was cancelled.

Did you REALLY think shit got thrown away?

well that blows. still going? i never gave WH furniture and other shit in it much thought. i'm sure alot of the bigger, historical and/or valuable things either stay or go into museums, etc. but.... coffee tables? 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well that blows. still going? i never gave WH furniture and other shit in it much thought. i'm sure alot of the bigger, historical and/or valuable things either stay or go into museums, etc. but.... coffee tables? 

Nope. It was just going to be 2 days. Fuck it.

Everything.

I mean, think of it. If Hillary HAD NOT ACCIDENTALLY "found" those 100 or so FBI files in the White House, at least the usher/curator would have them still, as it would have been in storage. :pc:

Never know where people put shit, ya know? :lol:

Most elite feminists have one thing in common: They’re lonely. They’re very, very lonely. It’s hard to go to sleep alone at night and wake up to a failed marriage, and to so much disdain for the country in which one lives. When you’ve spent your life being resentful of men, marriage, and motherhood, what else can one expect?

Women like Clinton have spent their entire adult lives hating the society in which they live and wanting to change it. They’ve spent their entire adult lives trying to convince other women to hate the society in which they live and wanting to change it. How exhausting.

So, after all that time, after all those decades of trying to get women to think as feminists do, imagine what it was like for Clinton to be rejected by more than half of the women who look like her (white). Even worse, she lost them to a white alpha male who (wisely) rejects the feminist label and who represents everything feminists have fought against for decades?

It’s hard for Clinton. It’s painful to accept that most white women do, in fact, think for themselves — which is why they don’t buy what feminists are selling. But to accept that is difficult, so it’s easier to believe such women subordinate themselves to the men in their lives. After all, that’s the message Clinton and her allies have been selling for years. We can’t expect them to give up their life’s work and surrender their beliefs just because most people don’t share them.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/contributors/the-sad-plight-of-hillary-clinton

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My wife openly despises her.  There are no moral redeemable qualities that anyone should find appealing.  Much less our young daughters.  Hillary Clinton is a stain on the women's landscape.  

I'm no Hillary fan, but that seems a very grossly incorrect and rude assessment.  By all accounts of her family and daughter she has been a cherished and loved mother and woman.  To disagree with her policy and political positions is one thing, but personal disparaging comment such as this is pretty sketchy and shameful.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm no Hillary fan, but that seems a very grossly incorrect and rude assessment.  By all accounts of her family and daughter she has been a cherished and loved mother and woman.  To disagree with her policy and political positions is one thing, but personal disparaging comment such as this is pretty sketchy and shameful.

Neal

No.  It's an incredibly accurate and factual statement.

But again, well done!  You are getting closer!!!

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, it's shameful and pitiful sniping.

Not surprised you can't behve better.

Neal

100 percent accurate.  Her and her whole family are human garbage....along with anyone that supports them.

There.  That better? 

I'm so proud of you!  Getting closer!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My wife openly despises her.  There are no moral redeemable qualities that anyone should find appealing.  Much less our young daughters.  Hillary Clinton is a stain on the women's landscape.  

Yep, not to mention a strong, classy woman would have dumped Slick after Monica slobbed his knob, Hillary must really love the Slickster.:lmao:

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, it's shameful and pitiful sniping.

Not surprised you can't behve better.

Neal

really-  she is a proven liar,  attacks other women,  has been clear throughout her lifes actions she only does things for personal gain.  She might have been a fine mother to her spawn but she is far from a good role model for women. 

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Oh, that's enough proof!  They'd never lie for/about her at all, naaahhhhhhh.

For all you and I know, she was likely one or the other.  I see where your coming from, belittling her as a mother without first hand knowledge of it is wrong, but you don't exactly have the facts either to say what she was really like toward her family.

I can imagine there were time.  Boy, do I bet she could be a major beotch.  :lol:But so what  really.  Could care less.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, not to mention a strong, classy woman would have dumped Slick after Monica slobbed his knob, Hillary must really love the Slickster.:lmao:

Oh, my wife believes she is just the poorest example for any woman to look up to.  She is correct.  Now, Hillary basically saying that women can't think for themselves as yet another reason she lost.  Oh no.....she should be any woman's "hero"....for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Gag.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

really-  she is a proven liar,  attacks other women,  has been clear throughout her lifes actions she only does things for personal gain.  She might have been a fine mother to her spawn but she is far from a good role model for women. 

that's an excellent way of putting it.  Let's see what Neal thinks about this statement.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:

ginger I'm really starting to think you dislike women in general, especially ones in power. did the babysitter spank you a few too many times?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

ginger I'm really starting to think you dislike women in general, especially ones in power. did the babysitter spank you a few too many times?

theres plenty of successful women who are good role models-  she is successful by most measures yet not a role model.  For the first 18 years of my working career i worked for powerful women and honestly I prefer women coworkers for the most part to men so you would be wrong about my dislike of women.  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

GWB took the ghosts of 4000+ American soldiers lives and a couple hundred thousand Afghan and Iraqi civilian lives with him when he left the WH.

GWB was a POS but when is left going to stop using him as an excuse for their being  pieces of shit.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

theres plenty of successful women who are good role models-  she is successful by most measures yet not a role model.  For the first 18 years of my working career i worked for powerful women and honestly I prefer women coworkers for the most part to men so you would be wrong about my dislike of women.  

you forgot Hillary is a murderer, and ran a pedo ring  as well :bc:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

GWB was a POS but when is left going to stop using him as an excuse for their being  pieces of shit.  

Yes he was a POS and he was also 100x better President than Trump.