Check your account email address ×

Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs not all that bad

• Gold Member

According to CNN it won't hurt the auto manufactures all that much and we won't see much of a price increase in cars......  Go figure after the initial "I hate Trump" crowd we come back down to he real world on planet earth and realize that Trump only has America and the American middle class in his best interest when crafting policies.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/12/investing/ford-gm-steel-aluminum-tariffs-trump/index.html

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Europe will play ball.   He is smartly bringing NATO back into the warnings.  More winning.  

Yup.  There’s a method to this madness and it cuts to the quick......quick!  Let’s get shit done.  Fuck making everyone feel happy and satisfied for years while accomplishing nothing.  It’s quite refreshing to see POTUS putting America first and not kowtowing down to our panhandling leeches.

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

According to CNN it won't hurt the auto manufactures all that much and we won't see much of a price increase in cars......  Go figure after the initial "I hate Trump" crowd we come back down to he real world on planet earth and realize that Trump only has America and the American middle class in his best interest when crafting policies.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/12/investing/ford-gm-steel-aluminum-tariffs-trump/index.html

Lol. Trump has the middle class in mind when crafting policies. Aren’t you precious?  

He has idiots like you in mind when crafting speeches. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Trump has the middle class in mind when crafting policies. Aren’t you precious?  

He has idiots like you in mind when crafting speeches. 

It’s gotta be hard for you.  I am slowly finding it sorta courageous.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

TransZam :groin: Rev :lmao: 

Oh, but especially you.  I can’t imagine waking up every morning and knowing your cowardice, ignorance, and repugnance is going to be on display again and there is nothing you can do to stop it.  I’d eat a bullet.  Even if nothing but darkness is on the other side, it’s got to be better than being you.  Cuz, ick.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  There’s a method to this madness and it cuts to the quick......quick!  Let’s get shit done.  Fuck making everyone feel happy and satisfied for years while accomplishing nothing.  It’s quite refreshing to see POTUS putting America first and not kowtowing down to our panhandling leeches.

Do you even English?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, but especially you.  I can’t imagine waking up every morning and knowing your cowardice, ignorance, and repugnance is going to be on display again and there is nothing you can do to stop it.  I’d eat a bullet.  Even if nothing but darkness is on the other side, it’s got to be better than being you.  Cuz, ick.

Nope. You don’t English. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: I don’t even have to :fishing: anymore for you......I just catch your stupid ass with nearly every post :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: i don’t even have to :fishing: anymore for you......I just catch your stupid ass with nearly every post :lol: 

:lol: Idiot.  How’s all this “fishing” over the years been working out for you?  Look! Look how popular you are!!!!!!!

Show your family how proud you are of your forum prowess.....give ‘em a good read here. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Idiot.  How’s all this “fishing” over the years been working out for you?  Look! Look how popular you are!!!!!!!

Show your family how proud you are of your forum prowess.....give ‘em a good read here. :lmao:

:lmao: You’re so stupid that you bite on an empty hook :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I can understand how my alpha posts come across all garbled up to you beta cucks.  

Dorks.

Alpha :lol::lmao: Trannyboy Alpha :lmao: 

5A36393F-9FBC-4BC1-9B44-1A9385BEA761.gif

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re so stupid that you bite on an empty hook :lol: 

I just want you to send my your wresting days pic.  :lmao:Of all the things you can fake and steal pics from google to lie about on forums.....you chose wrrestling?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trannyboy thinks he’s important on FSCE :lmao: 

You know when you walk by some homeless guy who’s pushing a shopping cart and babbling  about nothing?  Then on your way home you see the same guy and he’s still babbling as if people are listening?  I sometimes wonder if they keep talking all day or rest at some point. If Zambo is any indication, they just keep talking all day. Only with Zambo instead of pushing a shopping cart it’s an Arctic Cat. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You know when you walk by some homeless guy who’s pushing a shopping cart and babbling  about nothing?  Then on your way home you see the same guy and he’s still babbling as if people are listening?  I sometimes wonder if they keep talking all day or rest at some point. If Zambo is any indication, they just keep talking all day. Only with Zambo instead of pushing a shopping cart it’s an Arctic Cat. 

TransZam :owned: 

Thats why he only rides 10miles from home :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at your two!  Just empowering the shit outa eachother....good, good.  It's important for losers to keep lifting eachother up in this world.  Just remember, winners don't really care what you are doing with/to eachother under the bleachers.  :lol: Weirdos.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bases real world popularity on a snowmobile website, calls other people beta cucks. Good boy Zambo.