Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

On 6/27/2018 at 7:18 AM, ckf said:

Tony Romo calls Green Bay Packers 'the team to beat'

After wrapping up his 15th annual football camp in Burlington, Wisconsin last week, Romo told his hometown reporters that the Packers will be the "team to beat" this season if the acquisitions in the defensive backfield pan out.

"I think the Packers probably got better more than any team I saw this offseason," Romo said, via WTMJ-TV in Milwaukee. "It's early and injuries happen, but right now, they're right at the top for me as far as a team you wouldn't want to see in the playoffs."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000938573/article/tony-romo-calls-green-bay-packers-the-team-to-beat

As a wisconsinite, and Packer fan, Tony Romo is a fuckin idiot. The Packers arent even the team to beat in the North division....

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

As a wisconsinite, and Packer fan, Tony Romo is a fuckin idiot. The Packers arent even the team to beat in the North division....

Lions or Vikings?

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Lions or Vikings?

The Lions will always suck. No matter what they do, they cant get better than mediocre. Not as bad as the Browns, but along those lines.

The Vikings will be the team until they have to start taking hits from the salary cap.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

The Lions will always suck. No matter what they do, they cant get better than mediocre. Not as bad as the Browns, but along those lines.

The Vikings will be the team until they have to start taking hits from the salary cap.

giphy.gif.6ea29554357a3f8b69128fb06a100306.gif

Kam Chancellor believes he's played his last game

Kam Chancellor has yet to make an official decision on his football future, but it appears the Seattle Seahawks' Pro Bowl safety has played his last game. According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Chancellor doesn't believe he will be cleared to play again after recent scans didn't show adequate progress.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939170/article/kam-chancellor-believes-hes-played-his-last-game

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Kam Chancellor believes he's played his last game

Kam Chancellor has yet to make an official decision on his football future, but it appears the Seattle Seahawks' Pro Bowl safety has played his last game. According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Chancellor doesn't believe he will be cleared to play again after recent scans didn't show adequate progress.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939170/article/kam-chancellor-believes-hes-played-his-last-game

Hope he walks away while he is still able.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 10:23 AM, Legend said:

Shut your whore mouth!!!!!! 

But really, I started off hating Tony Homo, but the little fucker grew on me. He’s not that bad. 

• 1 month later...

Johnny Manziel throws four interceptions in CFL debut

Johnny Manziel's #comebackszn made an incroyablement terribles débuts in Montreal on Friday night.

Making his first Canadian Football League start, the former Cleveland Browns quarterback threw four interceptions -- the first of which came on his first pass attempt -- during the Alouettes' 50-11 loss to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

Manziel struggled mightily in the first half, tossing several head-scratching throws that showcased a level of bad decision-making only surpassed by his unfamiliarity with the offense. He finished the first half connecting on 9 of 16 passes for 90 yards and four interceptions as Montreal took a 38-3 deficit to the locker room.

3 minutes ago, Sael said:

I guess that's what makes it brilliant. :dunno:

Indeed.  Taco Bell did a free taco give away for every game he MN Wild won in a shootout a year or two ago if I remember correctly.

Total cost= 6 tacos.  :lol:

:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.  Time to put on the flag belts I guess?  How can you tackle with your head up?  Unreal.

Seems to be getting closer to that every season.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just going through channels and found the Giants and Lions game. 24-3 NY. What up @Jimmy Snacks

I didn't even know they were on tonight...WTF!

24-10!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks