Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You had me pegged at 250.....lie.

You also said I sat on the couch for 24 hours straight....lie.

See how stupid this all sounds when I have to bring it down to your level...SMH.

You go to that level all the time....im not backing down.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

You go to that level all the time....im not backing down.

Of course  you aren’t and if I say the sky is blue and the sun is hot you’ll say the opposite.

Of course  you aren’t and if I say the sky is blue and the sun is hot you’ll say the opposite.

Keep going jimmy....

You cant handle someone has a different opinion.

What I found weird is, I had to google the score this morning.  All news wants to talk about is half time show shit, celebrity boycotts and controversy.  Wtf?

This is why I didn’t watch a single play.  

CONGRATS TO THE PATS...AGAIN!  

:bc:

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not much mention of his PED use and 4 game suspension? MLB doesn't let players participate in the postseason if caught using PED's, apparently the NFL has no integrity.

I'm not sure what you were watching but it was brought up at least a dozen times in the pregame shows. It was also mentioned during the SB that he missed all of last year due to injury and the 1st four games of the season for PED. I'd be willing to wager that there is more than one Packer on 'the juice', it's just a mater of timing it right so they don't get caught. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

What I found weird is, I had to google the score this morning.  All news wants to talk about is half time show shit, celebrity boycotts and controversy.  Wtf?

The media didnt get their kneel from Adam.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure what you were watching but it was brought up at least a dozen times in the pregame shows. It was also mentioned during the SB that he missed all of last year due to injury and the 1st four games of the season for PED. I'd be willing to wager that there is more than one Packer on 'the juice', it's just a mater of timing it right so they don't get caught. 

Toms a great qb.

The end.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit crying....your boy Favre was hopped on painkillers constantly which allowed him to play...where is your integrity? 

Oh look, fish on!!!!! I caught a big fat one right off the bat.:lol:

My integrity? I have no control over NFL rules.

image.thumb.png.a872dd55ead182fd83023ec7c2eb1c70.png

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Another one.....fish on!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

image.thumb.png.dde4352a2e934e1d95a2d4ecc296c756.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh look, fish on!!!!! I caught a big fat one right off the bat.:lol:

My integrity? I have no control over NFL rules.

image.thumb.png.a872dd55ead182fd83023ec7c2eb1c70.png

Exactly and The NFL Rules day Edelman can play so quit crying and nobody buys your fishing bullshit. Hot tubs, underage girls, dick pictures, painkillers all cool with Snoputz as long it’s a Packer doing it....what a cheezedick!  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Exactly and The NFL Rules day Edelman can play so quit crying and nobody buys your fishing bullshit.

Nobody? Now you speak for the whole forum? You're an easy one to catch, I knew you were gonna be the first one in the live well. :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

If he can stay healthy, he certainly has the mental ability to pick defenses apart :dunno:   Didn't you hear? 40's are the new 20's in the NFL :lol:

Its desire thats most important.

I guess thats the same as mental....

You can overcome pretty much anything if you put your mind to it.

Just now, DAVE said:

Its desire thats most important.

I guess thats the same as mental....

You can overcome pretty much anything if you put your mind to it.

That's what he has done for the past 18 years. He has the fire inside to play for a championship every year. He already fired up knowing that the Chiefs are favorites to win next year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The pre-game  race discussions seemed odd & out of place.   It was like we were at a race conference  and a football game broke out.   

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The pre-game  race discussions seemed odd & out of place.   It was like we were at a race conference  and a football game broke out.   

I just changed to another pre game show when they started down that road.