Check your account email address ×

They broke Campaign Finance law

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually no. Kinda funny but Trump burned his own lawyer and never paid him. That will be what saves him. 

There are no limits to the amount of money one can spend on their own campaign.   If he paid him there is no contribution "limit" that has been broken.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its obvious Trump is guilty here but proving it is going to be damn near impossible.

The lawyer arranged the payment using the Campaigns email :lol: they are gonna get fucked on this 

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The lawyer already jumped on the grenade...  trump is covered.

:lol: geeze thanks .....are you like a fucking retarded version of Johny Cochran 

51 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But no law was broken as no campaign money ever changed hands.

Ahh....what they did absolutely qualifies as a "campaign contribution" and they never reported it. It really doesnt matter where the money came from at this point 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Ahh....what they did absolutely qualifies as a "campaign contribution" and they never reported it. It really doesnt matter where the money came from at this point 

Yes it does. The law states one cannot use campaign funds for private business. No funds were used , hence no laws were broken.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes it does. The law states one cannot use campaign funds for private business. No funds were used , hence no laws were broken.

That is absolutely not true ....I posted the statute yesterday. You are wrong

If this is what the left is hanging their hat on...it's real fucking clear they need to go back to "obstruction" again.  I just don't see this going anywhere.  No teeth at all...and nobody really cares too much.  More white noize from the Dems and the #metoo idiocy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If this is what the left is hanging their hat on...it's real fucking clear they need to go back to "obstruction" again.  I just don't see this going anywhere.  No teeth at all...and nobody really cares too much.  More white noize from the Dems and the #metoo idiocy.

Not even close......they are being sued by a non-partisan campaign finance watchdog group......this is a big deal and they likely committed felonies 

The fact that the fucking retard lawyer used Campaign email to arrange the payment to the hooker makes it all the more damning 

Just now, f7ben said:

Not even close......they are being sued by a non-partisan campaign finance watchdog group......this is a big deal and they likely committed felonies 

The fact that the fucking retard lawyer used Campaign email to arrange the payment to the hooker makes it all the more damning 

Meh....maybe.  But I'm still guessing this is a big fat nothing.   Just don't see where justifiable proof Trump was involved in anything further than getting a good old fashioned "clown polish".  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

yeah ok Polaris 550

well what the fuck kind of retarded fucking question was that you fucking ignorant momo......I just posted this thread an hour ago. I stated I posted the statute yesterday

Look it up yourself you fucking idiot......educate yourself a little and you wouldnt look like such a fucking idiot 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Post this again, when"committed" turns into "convicted" :slapping:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Post this again, when"committed" turns into "convicted" :slapping:

you republican assfucks are just as bad as the D's......zero interest in justice or people be held to account. Its fucking pathetic