Check your account email address ×

GM puts a man step on their new trucks

Just now, 02sled said:

I know... that's the most FUGLY thing about them.

Im not brand loyal...ive had all three brands in my driveway at the sametime the last couple yrs. As well as a Volkswagen car. I would never consider a dodge half ton though.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Gm trucks are basically the best 

Put a bit off all 3 in one and you have a good truck....they all have their flaws...id say dodge has the most though.

• Like 1

The GMC looks so stupid compared to the Chevy. Hopefully the regular SLE looks better than the old man chromed up Denali in the pics. I like the Chevy RST and Trail Boss.

And that tailgate is stupid too. The bumper corner steps are perfect, if you have trouble getting in the bed with those and want a ford man step, you probably don't need a truck. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

The GMC looks so stupid compared to the Chevy. Hopefully the regular SLE looks better than the old man chromed up Denali in the pics. I like the Chevy RST and Trail Boss.

And that tailgate is stupid too. The bumper corner steps are perfect, if you have trouble getting in the bed with those and want a ford man step, you probably don't need a truck. :lol: 

I like the step on my ford....its simple.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I need a six foot ladder to get in the back of my tundra bed....or five milk crates.  :lol:

Who remembers milk crates?  :lmao:

Ya im a tall guy...there is no stepping onto either of my tailgates without a step with them down.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

ya 2 bit hick

:lol:The power company rolled out the last bit of wire when doing my house and I talked the guy into leaving the spool.  Me and my crew used the shit out of it for eating, plans, whatever while under construction.  Then, I didn't want to toss it so I painted it to match the trimof the house and stuck a big umbrella in it.  It's fucking indestructable!!!  WIN!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I need a six foot ladder to get in the back of my tundra bed....or five milk crates.  :lol:

Home Depot sells milk crates here... so useful for so much

Don't they already have foot cut oots in the bumper corners? Why not sell it with a step stool for all the fags that can't get their fat asses up there . ? I use the tire or bumper plate area.  Way to overthink some useless bs

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What'd you do? Pull all the seats out of your Tundra??