Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment operators on here

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Know how you can learn. Precisely why you're taking the course. Good for you, I applaud you! Where ever you end up, you can look in the mirror and Pat yourself on the back, nobody can take that away from you. You earned it, you own it. :saluting:

Wow. Thanks man . I appreciate that:bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

12 hour shifts in heavy equipment takes its toll on you.

12 hour shifts sucking dicks with THE ONE, has taken it's toll on you. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I'd rather be moving all day. Air ride seats in loader etc are knee/ back killers. Learn to use your mirrors or be part owl.

In the D8T I run. Seat on the floor and all the way back. Use mirrors 99% but I'm on chip pile alone and no one else there without first contacting me so safe.

Yeah right!!! :handjob:

5 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:stop: for fucks sake, just stop... :stop:

I'll stop when you get on your knees and beg straightboy ::lol: 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fruitty, did you really have to post that?????  Sheesh.    :wtf:

Don't like the heat? Fuck outta the kitchen boy!!!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

OH God. After what's going on in this site, to think that ROB booted MACHZNOT for posting a pic of two onions in a pair of Hanes 38s. 

Jesus Christ, Richard Simmons would probably say " Freedomsledder. com? Hell no, that place is too gay !! ". 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This is why people don't like faggots.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think he's just being over the top on purpose.  It was funny at first but now his gay shtick has worn out.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think he's just being over the top on purpose.  It was funny at first but now his gay shtick has worn out.  

Exactly. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OH God. After what's going on in this site, to think that ROB booted MACHZNOT for posting a pic of two onions in a pair of Hanes 38s. 

Jesus Christ, Richard Simmons would probably say " Freedomsledder. com? Hell no, that place is too gay !! ". 

You are MACHZNOT, remember?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is not a good look dude.

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You want to know what's worn out? The regressive, hateful bullshit that you morons spew on here every single day. If you have a problem with my posting, good, I hope it makes FS less enjoyable for you.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You are MACHZNOT, remember?

This is not a good look dude.

You want to know what's worn out? The regressive, hateful bullshit that you morons spew on here every single day. If you have a problem with my posting, good, I hope it makes FS less enjoyable for you.

What hateful things have I said? You are gay who cares.  The over the top remarks you make to get a rise are worn out.   It isn't funny the thousandth time. :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

What hateful things have I said? You are gay who cares.  The over the top remarks you make to get a rise are worn out.   It isn't funny the thousandth time. :bc: 

It was never funny.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Dave here thinks my sexuality is a mental illness, he makes that known at least a couple times a day. Rodney is convinced I have AIDS and brings it up basically every day. Yesterday a few members asserted that my father definitely doesn't love me and must be ashamed that I'm his son. I don't know what version of these threads you are reading, but I am simply responding to the rampant homophobia of other users.

If you really want it to tone down maybe read back and shame the little pack of homophobes that follow me around and bring my sexuality into threads where it's completely irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I know id hate myself if I was you. :bc:

That's so bizarre. You'd rather be a washed up homophobe than a twenty something with a great life ahead of them.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dave here thinks my sexuality is a mental illness, he makes that known at least a couple times a day. Rodney is convinced I have AIDS and brings it up basically every day. Yesterday a few members asserted that my father definitely doesn't love me and must be ashamed that I'm his son. I don't know what version of these threads you are reading, but I am simply responding to the rampant homophobia of other users.

If you really want it to tone down maybe read back and shame the little pack of homophobes that follow me around and bring my sexuality into threads where it's completely irrelevant. 

That's so bizarre. You'd rather be a washed up homophobe than a twenty something with a great life ahead of them.

While I can't condone things people say here, I didn't see my name in the list of folks.    I don't care if you're gay or bi sexual.  I try not to jump into any of the attacks members do unless it's the troll momo or bussmans artco junk :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It is a mental illness isn’t it 

39 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It is a mental illness...youve even said you tried to kill yourself and have said you wanted others dead....you should be reported as a risk to society.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It is a mental illness...youve even said you tried to kill yourself and have said you wanted others dead....you should reported as a risk to society.

I never read that but if he did in fact try to kill himself and wants others dead. He just may have a mental illness and being gay isn't it imo.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

I never read that but if he did in fact try to kill himself and wants others dead. He just may have a mental illness and being gay isn't it imo.  

spot on.  gay does not = mentally ill to anyone but a homophobe