Check your account email address ×

All blue sidewinder

Rod

Just now, Highmark said:

Way more.   Stock chassis, stock turbo did go 134 in 1320.  Not too shabby.  

Its all so fucking impressive I can hardly wrap my mind around it. 5 years ago I paid 14g's for a turbo sled that was over 30k to build and didnt have much more potential than what these stockers can do with a tune. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

two stroke? Never happen 

Not a chance Yammie has a two stroke.  I'd even go as far as if they do I'll write Hillary in the 2020 election.  :lol:  

Just now, f7ben said:

Its all so fucking impressive I can hardly wrap my mind around it. 5 years ago I paid 14g's for a turbo sled that was over 30k to build and didnt have much more potential than what these stockers can do with a tune. 

Dollar for dollar you want to go fast in a straight line used Z1T's are the way to go right now.   120+ in 1000' for about $5000 or less.  Stock Turbo.   In fact I have one for sale.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dollar for dollar you want to go fast in a straight line used Z1T's are the way to go right now.   120+ in 1000' for about $5000 or less.  Stock Turbo.   In fact I have one for sale.  :lol:  

I'll be buying a z1T this summer. Lets talk....I almost pulled the trigger on two of them before I bought the CFR but the guys wouldnt budge on price and the sleds werent set up exactly the way I would have liked. 

I'm a serious buyer....lets deal 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'll be buying a z1T this summer. Lets talk....I almost pulled the trigger on two of them before I bought the CFR but the guys wouldnt budge on price and the sleds werent set up exactly the way I would have liked. 

I'm a serious buyer....lets deal 

Go to pm.    

3 minutes ago, Srxfasterapex said:

It's the 850 they use in the wolverine 

I doubt they will bring the SRX name out for something slower than the Sidewinder.   I just don't see that happening.  

1 minute ago, Srxfasterapex said:

Just going by what I've been told

every year we get these rumours and every year they are bunk. Yamaha has no chassis and will never have another chassis that isnt made in Theif 

12 minutes ago, Srxfasterapex said:

It'll be in light weight chassis in race trim, will beat the sidewinder in a drag race.

:lol:  For what 300'?  

Sorry but the current 800's/850 2 strokes can't beat the sidewinder.

ScreenShot20180123at122941PM.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Faster than etecs. And probably CFR's. But only old men and faggots ride those...

The xcr would get out of the hole a sled or two on a CFR and then it would get reeled in quickly and passed like it was standing still. CFR800 or 1000 would not matter. They are fast sleds and an XCR is not. Thats all there is too it 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The XCR is the best trail sled on snow. 

It actually could be.  It’s the second year of Poos real “Rough” trail sled.  Cats and Poos started getting watered down hard by year three with wimpy shock valving, less support and bracing and more “consumer friendly” control items for the sit-downers. Now, both Doo and Cat sell a graphics package with little more than nice shocks on their “race replicas”.

So, Poo may have it.  Although, Walker’s rank third in the shock category by any measure IMO.

4 minutes ago, Srxfasterapex said:

Keep in mind this sled is designed for 1 thing that's i, I'd guess it'll beat it in 1320 no longer 

Come on man there is no way Yammie will build a sled specifically for 1320' that is a naturally aspirated 850 4 stroke.   You need to quit listening to whomever you are.

My guess Yammie may have an SRX but it will the the lower version of the Sidewinder like cat did with the TCat.  They will still offer the Sidewinder as is with maybe some new gauges and controls.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The xcr would get out of the hole a sled or two on a CFR and then it would get reeled in quickly and passed like it was standing still. CFR800 or 1000 would not matter. They are fast sleds and an XCR is not. Thats all there is too it 

Yup. That’s why using the XCR name was retarded 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It actually could be.  It’s the second year of Poos real “Rough” trail sled.  Cats and Poos started getting watered down hard by year three with wimpy shock valving, less support and bracing and more “consumer friendly” control items for the sit-downers. Now, both Doo and Cat sell a graphics package with little more than nice shocks on their “race replicas”.

So, Poo may have it.  Although, Walker’s rank third in the shock category by any measure IMO.

The xcr is softer than the Pro-X .....it has the same shocks as the Pro-S only they have adjustable hi-lo speed dampening. It has some added bracing in the skid but otherwise its just a PRo-S with a short track and braces