Check your account email address ×

I'd like to issue a correction

f7ben

I claimed earlier that the 900ace engine weighed only 7.5 lbs less than the 1200 engine. That is not the case. The number I got for the 900ace engine was for the marine configuration which is 10lbs heavier than the sled configuration. It turns out the ACE weighs 17.x lbs less than the 1200.

I apologize 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

shit, I thought this was going to be a very long thread about seth rich, hillary, pay to play, pay pal, uranium one............

I'm right about all that shit so why would I issue any correction .....also I havent really commented on U1 because it seems like a dead end. Although the crooked cunt and her husband got paid nicely by the russians for Billy Jeffs little speech 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I claimed earlier that the 900ace engine weighed only 7.5 lbs less than the 1200 engine. That is not the case. The number I got for the 900ace engine was for the marine configuration which is 10lbs heavier than the sled configuration. It turns out the ACE weighs 17.x lbs less than the 1200.

I apologize 

Well this changes everything 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well this changes everything 

It only changes the fact that the ACE is a 114lb piece of complete shit instead of a 124lb complete piece of fucking dogshit 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm right about all that shit so why would I issue any correction .....also I havent really commented on U1 because it seems like a dead end. Although the crooked cunt and her husband got paid nicely by the russians for Billy Jeffs little speech 

they got paid nicely for many speeches, like many others...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

they got paid nicely for many speeches, like many others...

correct....and many others are just as fucking crooked as the clintons. that doesnt make it right 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It only changes the fact that the ACE is a 114lb piece of complete shit instead of a 124lb complete piece of fucking dogshit 

The 900 turbio makes more power tho?

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The 900 turbio makes more power tho?

hardly ......spin the 1200 at 8700 rpm with no other changes and it would likely smoke that new 900T .....the 1200 makes low 140's when spun up to proper rpms

Just now, f7ben said:

hardly ......spin the 1200 at 8700 rpm with no other changes and it would likely smoke that new 900T .....the 1200 makes low 140's when spun up to proper rpms

That takes a tune... what about if you tune a 900

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Well isn’t that something 

we all know skidoo sandbagged the 1200 as hard as they could .....they could have had the 1200 making 180 NA HP very easily. It would have crushed every sled out there had they just made an HO version 

we all know skidoo sandbagged the 1200 as hard as they could .....they could have had the 1200 making 180 NA HP very easily. It would have crushed every sled out there had they just made an HO version 

180? I dunno. Calculate the RPM needed.

155? Easy

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its in the 150's!!!!!

180? I dunno. Calculate the RPM needed.

155? Easy

Bigger cams , better porting , triple tb's and a better header spinning at 9k with a 91 octane compression and tune. It would have made 180 all day long and twice on sunday!!!!!!!

Bigger cams , better porting , triple tb's and a better header spinning at 9k with a 91 octane compression and tune. It would have made 180 all day long and twice on sunday!!!!!!!

Would be 9500+... maybe 10,000

it would rip for sure. Best 4 stroke motor to be put in a sled. But doodoo would never stand for it 

it would rip for sure. Best 4 stroke motor to be put in a sled. But doodoo would never stand for it 

Best...i dont know about that...

absolutely no issue spinning the 1200 to 9500 NA ....the stock valve train handles that without issue. Obviously CVT efficiency suffers there though. Even if it worked out to mid 170's spinning at 8900 it would have been a giant killer