Check your account email address ×

I'd like to issue a correction

f7ben

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

sorry, but thats what my friend rides, :dunno:  since its 4 years newer than mine I wouldn't think it would be considered an " ill running old 800" ....144" 1.5 ice ripper vs a non studded 121" 1.5 and a 121" non studded 1.25 and my nytros pull bus lengths on it repeatedly.....

they are dogs stock....I have ridden owned and raced many nytros and at best they are 700 class sleds. You wanna see the video of Don racing my stock 4tec :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

they are dogs stock....I have ridden owned and raced many nytros and at best they are 700 class sleds. You wanna see the video of Don racing my stock 4tec :lol: 

Surely.. I like sled videos..

Any of your nytros have over 5k for miles?? that motor really loosens up once its broken in and picks up a lot of speed..

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Surely.. I like sled videos..

Any of your nytros have over 5k for miles?? that motor really loosens up once its broken in and picks up a lot of speed..

No....the stocker I had only had about 3k miles when I sold it. I might have to dig for that vid :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

No....the stocker I had only had about 3k miles when I sold it. I might have to dig for that vid :lol: 

its almost like a light switch flicks on at 5k, its crazy.. sold the one with 6k on when I finally finished the project.. took around 45lbs off of it, has it stretched to a 129" and a couple other small things.......hehehe

FOT627B.jpg

Just now, f7ben said:

Best video of all time

close race in this vid...who is Don btw?? is he on here..i cant keep up with all the nick names/real names/screen names...

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that the one were you were narrating the video and said "OMG" I could have read a book by the time Don crossed the line  :lol: 

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Is that the one were you were narrating the video and said "OMG" I could have read a book by the time Don crossed the line  :lol: 

No that was the first Jesus sled running only 3 lbs of boost :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Looks like the Nytros run good rigid......or that 800 was a real serious pooch :lol: 

hey!!!:finger2:

bahahaha, :bc:  yes, thank you, lots of busted knuckles getting mine set up propper...sold it two years ago, the guy i sold it to has it up for sale now, he said he didnt need a sled with that much power..lol,, what a wuss..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

hey!!!:finger2:

bahahaha, :bc:  yes, thank you, lots of busted knuckles getting mine set up propper...sold it two years ago, the guy i sold it to has it up for sale now, he said he didnt need a sled with that much power..lol,, what a wuss..

they can be made to run ok......the engine just doesnt have it though and the chassis is not that efficient 

Just now, f7ben said:

they can be made to run ok......the engine just doesnt have it though and the chassis is not that efficient 

The skid relocation did a lot for efficiency on top end on a 121" nytro. The attack angle of the track was dramatically reduced also added the Excell oversized wheel kit.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The skid relocation did a lot for efficiency on top end on a 121" nytro. The attack angle of the track was dramatically reduced also added the Excell oversized wheel kit.

Yup.....I did the JRE KOT spindle kit and skid relocation and it would turn some decent top end numbers then. Would routinely see over 100 on the speedo

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup.....I did the JRE KOT spindle kit and skid relocation and it would turn some decent top end numbers then. Would routinely see over 100 on the speedo

I was looking at that, ended up doing the Hygear Slicast arms, better price and Im pretty good friends with Ross..

mms_img311710803.jpg

Just now, f7ben said:

makes a big difference.....

the 121" was just to short, made for a very ill handling sled.. I never could get it to be great in the bumps, isnt even half of what the axys is in rough terrain..