Check your account email address ×

I'd like to issue a correction

f7ben

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Sidewinder 998.

Good night.

skidoo 1200 on 3lbs boost would have waxed it. I ran a xf1100T that same day and beat him but quite a few lengths. Assuming sidewinder is stock anyways

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

skidoo 1200 on 3lbs boost would have waxed it. I ran a xf1100T that same day and beat him but quite a few lengths. Assuming sidewinder is stock anyways

The 998 motor is way more fun than that slow to rev turd. And even more fun when turned up. :bc: Power levels on the stock internals are being pushed higher all the time. From Dave @ hurricane:

This is the most hp that we have ever made on 91 octane pump gas. This is a sidewinder with the turbor Performance turbo upgrade ,Hurricane header ,1000cc injectors and hurricane flash.we first made over 341hp but could hear it start to knock so I detuned it to 330hp for safety

Yes, we made 270,330,400 and 450 hp flashes for this package.the 270hp is altra safe on questionable 91octane and the 330hp is 91 octane safe as well. Both tunes come with knock protection. The 400hp and 450hp tunes are made to run on vp import fuel. There is the potential for 550hp with this package with a fuel system upgrade

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

The 998 motor is way more fun than that slow to rev turd. And even more fun when turned up. :bc: Power levels on the stock internals are being pushed higher all the time. From Dave @ hurricane:

This is the most hp that we have ever made on 91 octane pump gas. This is a sidewinder with the turbor Performance turbo upgrade ,Hurricane header ,1000cc injectors and hurricane flash.we first made over 341hp but could hear it start to knock so I detuned it to 330hp for safety

Yes, we made 270,330,400 and 450 hp flashes for this package.the 270hp is altra safe on questionable 91octane and the 330hp is 91 octane safe as well. Both tunes come with knock protection. The 400hp and 450hp tunes are made to run on vp import fuel. There is the potential for 550hp with this package with a fuel system upgrade

Oh trust me....I love it and cant wait to ride one. Every year that they keep that POS procross around is one more year I have to wait to have a 998

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh trust me....I love it and cant wait to ride one. Every year that they keep that POS procross around is one more year I have to wait to have a 998

Yeah I was thinking about a thundercat but hate how they have the engine mounted to the cooler 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah I was thinking about a thundercat but hate how they have the engine mounted to the cooler 

its a great looking sled and I'm sure they handle nice. Its like trying to get comfortable on a bag full of dicks though......aint fucking happening 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I know you don't like the chassis but it's the most fun I've ever had on a sled. Been running the 270 race map this year. Max boost at low rpms, this thing is a monster. Front end off the ground at will. Kinda wish yammie would let poo have this motor as well. :bc:

Just now, Rw06GT said:

I know you don't like the chassis but it's the most fun I've ever had on a sled. Been running the 270 race map this year. Max boost at low rpms, this thing is a monster. Front end off the ground at will. Kinda wish yammie would let poo have this motor as well. :bc:

Now youre talking......and as everyone knows my hate for the PC chassis pretty much boils down to ergos at this point which is just personal. They seem to have ironed out the chassis for the most part

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its a great looking sled and I'm sure they handle nice. Its like trying to get comfortable on a bag full of dicks though......aint fucking happening 

I could probably get comfortable on one. I’m short 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I liked the rev better than the XP. I could get locked in nicely on a rev. The XP kinda felt like you’re sitting out there in the middle of nowhere 

Me too....I could get locked right in to a rev. I like the xp just fine as well though. It all boils down to the angle of the side panel where it hits my legs