Check your account email address ×

wow....

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I also pushed of cabin this weekend .  it because we have got a good storm to ride local.  just got back came home because to fucking hard to see it is snowing so hard . should be real good on the am if we get the full 10 they promised .talked with a few guys who were grooming today sounds like guys are grooming all night tonight .

Damn we need a little of that weather here in the northeast :bc: 

@DriftBusta

I've found that renting a camp in snow country with 3 other guys (my brother, Angry Ginger and Sal Rosenburg) makes all the difference.  Leave the sleds up there, and just commute back and forth.  There's several other guys from the boards also in town most every weekend, so theres always someone to ride with.  Costs us about a grand each for Dec. 15 to Mar 31.  Even includes housekeeping.  

Where is this? Northeast area?

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@DriftBusta

I've found that renting a camp in snow country with 3 other guys (my brother, Angry Ginger and Sal Rosenburg) makes all the difference.  Leave the sleds up there, and just commute back and forth.  There's several other guys from the boards also in town most every weekend, so theres always someone to ride with.  Costs us about a grand each for Dec. 15 to Mar 31.  Even includes housekeeping.  

Where is this? Northeast area?

Jackman Maine. :bc:   We live in CT, 370 miles each way to ride.

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't hold a "society dear"...what the fuck does that mean?  Stupid rhetoric...even for the sake of calling it stupid rhetoric.  Nothing is going to change...slight shifts is all were gonna see.  I can work in any of them so, doesn't matter to me.  Losers gonna always lose...winners gonna always win.  FACT!

The librul fascsist movement was bound to fail...it was being orchestrated by morons convinced name calling and "shaming" was enough to run over the citizens.  Betas, Omegas, Deltas and Sigmas convincing themselves they are Alphas.  :lol: The weak shall NOT inherit the Earth.  Laughable.

Damn funny watching the rewards of all that fuckery.  Trump is a PERFECT agent! 

Just you wait Zam, your hubris is showing.

Lowest miles for me in years, but older parents have put a hard dent in it this year.

But lack of miles won't piss me off or make me get out. I got a paid off sled and will take what I get.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lowest miles for me in years, but older parents have put a hard dent in it this year.

But lack of miles won't piss me off or make me get out. I got a paid off sled and will take what I get.

Who has a loan on a sled. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Union Delivery Boy bragging about having his sled paid off :lmao:  50 some years old and considers not having a Sled payment worthy of mentioning :lol: Loser :thumbsup:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Many, many, many!!!!!!  An amount that is actually pretty amazing.  "Simple easy monthly payments!"  Upside Down-ville.

Yikes...would never get a loan on a sled or quad.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Union Delivery Boy bragging about having his sled paid off :lmao:  50 some years old and considers not having a Sled payment worthy of mentioning :lol: Loser :thumbsup:

Meaning having the sled is of no cost to me at this point. Not like I am shelling out $300 a month for a sled I can't ride.

Jealousy... :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Meaning having the sled is of no cost to me at this point. Not like I am shelling out $300 a month for a sled I can't ride.

Straight cash homey :thumbsup:  Tell us more about your 401k return :lmao: Loser :snack:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

:backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle:

:lmao: