Check your account email address ×

Another Calm Loving Muslim

6 hours ago, Sludgey said:

You guys are just ignorant to their culture 

True, but we are learning. I am going to start by beating my dog. Hoping some day to fully understand, eliminate toilet paper, fuck goats and beat the wife.

10 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

And I thought hcs mods and admins were fucked?

These people and their beliefs are just fucked.

So which HCS mod touched you in places that made you feel uncomfortable.  :dirol:

21 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

So which HCS mod touched you in places that made you feel uncomfortable.  :dirol:

Let's just say some of us are going to play with these fucktards. Can't cry to mommy here and ban.

Poor hcs, no control over things :cop::lol:

2 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Let's just say some of us are going to play with these fucktards. Can't cry to mommy here and ban.

MHC I am think you are barking up the wrong tree man those mods are not mods anymore or are not on the site anymore. But I think the boys tried to explain that to you.:news: So you got this now?? Or are you going to run around pissed off at life.:wall: FYI my mom could kick your ass. :snack: 

NTyMh.gif

9 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

MHC I am think you are barking up the wrong tree man those mods are not mods anymore or are not on the site anymore. But I think the boys tried to explain that to you.:news: So you got this now?? Or are you going to run around pissed off at life.:wall: FYI my mom could kick your ass. :snack: 

NTyMh.gif

U really gotta stop the hcs cheer leading?O.o

They make u full retard yet?:joint:

15 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

U really gotta stop the hcs cheer leading?O.o

They make u full retard yet?:joint:

Answer the question MHC do you get it now?? Or the tard thing will be a full turn around for ya. :good:  

20291_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Oh give it up Nancy.  We're here and we're queer...get used to it.

2 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

U guys think ur funny.:lame:

Special kinda breed on there.

As long as ur here, I'm gonna answer all ur retarded questions promptly and as best as I can :fishing:

It's to easy :D

20120728-133053.jpg

MHC Like I said anytime your in Mad-Town Wisco I am buying, personality I think your a good shit but let it go man. 

here take a hit . :smoke:

7 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

MHC Like I said anytime your in Mad-Town Wisco I am buying, personality I think your a good shit but let it go man. 

U guys think ur funny.:lame:

Special kinda breed on there.

As long as ur here, I'm gonna answer all ur retarded questions promptly and as best as I can :fishing:

It's to easy :D

Not here to bug u, but if u stick up for them, then ur in the line of fire. Give up the cheer leading.:poke:o

It's all in good fun.

But I'm gonna make them cry though.:boxing:

Hell I am fine don't turn into a shit show they will all come running over here. Just saying,,, and yes I am a big fan of HCS get over it I also like Red Heads with big tits. :bounce:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

Good thinking.  You keep him preoccupied at the bar while me and the rest of the HCS goons steal his wallet, his girl, his sled, his truck and his dignity.

Well played!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good thinking.  You keep him preoccupied at the bar while me and the rest of the HCS goons steal his wallet, his girl, his sled, his truck and his dignity.

Well played!

:lol2::lol2: