Check your account email address ×

Another Calm Loving Muslim

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

MHC I am think you are barking up the wrong tree man those mods are not mods anymore or are not on the site anymore. But I think the boys tried to explain that to you.:news: So you got this now?? Or are you going to run around pissed off at life.:wall: FYI my mom could kick your ass. :snack: 

NTyMh.gif

I thinkmit is just a little weird to get upset over ANY internet forum. Just click your way elsewhere if it bugs you. You might get the idea people,are,forced to interact and post online on these forums based on the way they act. Life is far too short to worry about a stupid internet forum, as soon as it no longer is fun and entertaining, move on to something that is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Hell I am fine don't turn into a shit show they will all come running over here. Just saying,,, and yes I am a big fan of HCS get over it I also like Red Heads with big tits. :bounce:

x2 :bc:

tumblr_m691dqURCB1qjoffao1_500.jpg

11.jpg.cf (11).jpg

• Like 1

On May 27, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Rounder said:

True, but we are learning. I am going to start by beating my dog. Hoping some day to fully understand, eliminate toilet paper, fuck goats and beat the wife.

And we as a society need to be tolerant of that.