Check your account email address ×

Heroin addict ruins my great day.....

Snake

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Heroin addicts are too cool for prom types,  they'd obviously OD in a gutter while everyone else is at prom.

Yeah, my references were for drug addicts (or users) in general though.  Plenty of ways to destroy ones own life...and all the lives in the vicinity..

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my references were for drug addicts (or users) in general though.  Plenty of ways to destroy ones own life...and all the lives in the vicinity..

Ahhh, the paradox of choice!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I should have added “..by drugs”.

It's still so hard to choose. Long and slow with high functioning alcoholism, get real freaky and just fuck your brain with shit tons of psychedelics, abuse benzos until you get a batch laced with fentanyl. Oh, the options!

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's still so hard to choose. Long and slow with high functioning alcoholism, get real freaky and just fuck your brain with shit tons of psychedelics, abuse benzos until you get a batch laced with fentanyl. Oh, the options!

I personally don’t care how one does it.  I just think it shouldn’t be all of society that has to put themselves in the path of certain individual destruction.  Emotionally or financially.

Going back to my opening post this thread.  That’s why I’d be curious to see what’s what my Good summaritan actions of humanity actually produced in the longer term. Sometimes, personal satisfaction of “doing the right thing” just isn’t enough....and a fleeting feeling.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I personally don’t care how one does it.  I just think it shouldn’t be all of society that has to put themselves in the path of certain individual destruction.  Emotionally or financially.

Going back to my opening post this thread.  That’s why I’d be curious to see what’s what my Good summaritan actions of humanity actually produced in the longer term. Sometimes, personal satisfaction of “doing the right thing” just isn’t enough....and a fleeting feeling.  

Snake prevented a death. Until we can see into the future that will ALWAYS be the correct decision.

As for your morbid curiosity, the likelihood of the person Snake saved becoming a productive member of society again are slim. The odds of them throwing away this second chance with another OD are high. Get used to it.

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ain't no one overdosing at prom bruh, they're overdosing at prom weekend. You're out of touch too btw.

well i took your remarks as these people that OD are not prom "material". a colleague my wife works with lost a son to heroin, he was definitely prom material. my nephew has lost several friends to heroin, definitely prom material. while they may not have od'd in the prom bunch bowl, they were kids that went to proms. i went to proms and we partied our asses off. so i'm not sure why you think heroin at today's proms is so "out of touch". i also don't give a shit about what you consider "out of touch". if anyone has been out of touch in here lately, it is you. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Snake prevented a death. Until we can see into the future that will ALWAYS be the correct decision.

As for your morbid curiosity, the likelihood of the person Snake saved becoming a productive member of society again are slim. The odds of them throwing away this second chance with another OD are high. Get used to it.

I acknowledged it was the right thing to do.  I also acknowledged the person relapsing or otherwise squandering his second chance wouldn’t prevent me from doing it again.  

I find human reason and rationality fascinating.  The unique self-awareness of the most intellectual species (opinions vary) to walk the earth with the ability to recognize and rationalize right from wrong...and still purposely chose incorrectly regardless of who it affects.  I’m not big on enablement for these people.  They are societal leeches.  

19 hours ago, Snake said:

.....by almost dying in front of me.

Came to a stop. Guy on phone, guy out on the ground.

Guy has no heart beat, not breathing.

Fuck, gotta CPR this asshole.

Pumped him till paramedics showed up, has a pulse, breathing.

Hope he gets better so I can kill him.

Good job!!! Never saved anyone personally aside from taking the wife to the hospital at mach 5 when she had a lung clot . I did however pull a stick jammed in my dogs throat a few years ago. Does that count?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well i took your remarks as these people that OD are not prom "material". a colleague my wife works with lost a son to heroin, he was definitely prom material. my nephew has lost several friends to heroin, definitely prom material. while they may not have od'd in the prom bunch bowl, they were kids that went to proms. i went to proms and we partied our asses off. so i'm not sure why you think heroin at today's proms is so "out of touch". i also don't give a shit about what you consider "out of touch". if anyone has been out of touch in here lately, it is you. 

"Prom material" are we holding an auction or talking about kids? Everyone is "prom material" I was just stereotyping degeneracy with not wanting to go to prom... And yes, I am "out of touch" with this forum, and I like it that way, because I live in a real world where I don't have to deal with fucking regressive homophobes all the time.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I acknowledged it was the right thing to do.  I also acknowledged the person relapsing or otherwise squandering his second chance wouldn’t prevent me from doing it again.  

I find human reason and rationality fascinating.  The unique self-awareness of the most intellectual species (opinions vary) to walk the earth with the ability to recognize and rationalize right from wrong...and still purposely chose incorrectly regardless of who it affects.  I’m not big on enablement for these people.  They are societal leeches.  

The rich are societal leeches, these people just need help. It would be much easier for them to find help if we legalized all drugs though.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Prom material" are we holding an auction or talking about kids? Everyone is "prom material" I was just stereotyping degeneracy with not wanting to go to prom... And yes, I am "out of touch" with this forum, and I like it that way, because I live in a real world where I don't have to deal with fucking regressive homophobes all the time.

The rich are societal leeches, these people just need help. It would be much easier for them to find help if we legalized all drugs though.

and you stereotyped wrong. today's heroin addicts go to proms. 

19 hours ago, Snake said:

.....by almost dying in front of me.

Came to a stop. Guy on phone, guy out on the ground.

Guy has no heart beat, not breathing.

Fuck, gotta CPR this asshole.

Pumped him till paramedics showed up, has a pulse, breathing.

Hope he gets better so I can kill him.

better man than me I would have let him die it is what he wants any way

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and you stereotyped wrong. today's heroin addicts go to proms. 

Well I'll be damned, heroin addicts apparently aren't as cool as they used to be. Back in my day they wore leather jackets and rambled on about fascism.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

FINALLY a man with some compassion!!!

I have known many of them in my day most are now dead. all would have been better off just pushing a hot load  early on saving them and thee family years of heartache and misery   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have known many of them in my day most are now dead. all would have been better off just pushing a hot load  early on saving them and thee family years of heartache and misery   

They didn't have to balls to do what needed to be done. Just dragged it out like pussies.

Feels good to have a job where I get to be part of a young man or woman’s recovery from addiction. Getting to see the gratitude on a parent’s face. Eleventymillion times more rewarding than HVAC. A lot better stories too. 

How did you know he was overdosing?

Maybe, I missed it.  

Buddy was telling me last night his 48 yr old brother had a massive stroke.  Collapsing right outside his apartment building.  May have lost valuable time because people assuming he was a another drug addict  OD ing .

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

better man than me I would have let him die it is what he wants any way

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

How did you know he was overdosing?

Maybe, I missed it.  

Buddy was telling me last night his 48 yr old brother had a massive stroke.  Collapsing right outside his apartment building.  May have lost valuable time because people assuming he was a another drug addict  OD ing .

Probably people like this stupid fuck EZ Glider POS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

They didn't have to balls to do what needed to be done. Just dragged it out like pussies.

Shame you only like balls on your chin and don't have any of your own.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Probably people like this stupid fuck EZ Glider POS.

why so angry . a heroin addict will for the most part just keep pushing to much dope od get saved and start over as soon as they are released from the hospital . 

seen it many times .sad yes but a reality of there life . so blow be fuck stain 

Edited by Ez ryder