Check your account email address ×

It could be the next best sled....fu ben!!!!!!

Dave

Just now, Angry ginger said:

not everyone cars about how fast they can rip it bar too bar or up and down the lake fiddle fucking with your buddies.  for pounding diamonds the sled should be perfect although offtrail it will still suck so I'll stick with an 850 for next year.  

Its a shit offering.....its a 15k sled that makes less than 800 class power and has very little potential for more

no this is a 4 stroke sled with no claims that it's meant to be a speed demon like a sidewinder

Dave and Dave were jacking each other off claiming it will just be a flash away from 200HP :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its a shit offering.....its a 15k sled that makes less than 800 class power and has very little potential for more

WGAF,  if someones putting 5-6k miles a year on saddlebagging it's perfect.  I'm sure the silverbacks will have one in the stable next year and it will be faster than your 1000 :news:    

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF,  if someones putting 5-6k miles a year on saddlebagging it's perfect.  I'm sure the silverbacks will have one in the stable next year and it will be faster than your 1000 :news:    

No ....it wont be close to as fast as my 1000 even stock. Sorry

If silverbacks gave two fucks about going fast he would have a 1200 with a turbo. I think he probably doesnt know shit about turbo's so that is why he has avoided them 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....it wont be close to as fast as my 1000 even stock. Sorry

If silverbacks gave two fucks about going fast he would have a 1200 with a turbo. I think he probably doesnt know shit about turbo's so that is why he has avoided them 

well his last 1200 and 800 were faster than your CFR on the top so I am sure he will get this one there as well.  hell his NA 900's prob not much slower on gps than your 1000  :snack:  

• Like 1

well his last 1200 and 800 were faster than your CFR on the top so I am sure he will get this one there as well.  hell his NA 900's prob not much slower on gps than your 1000  :snack:  

wrong 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me why it makes such pathetic power levels compared to every other 4 stroke out there.......if you cant then just shut the fuck up 

It does make alot of power when they want it too. oops

It is the most powerful stock sxs motor in the biz.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It does make alot of power when they want it too. oops

It is the most powerful stock sxs motor in the biz.

No ....it doesnt.....it makes a fraction of what other motors make. I know why and you dont.....now shut the fuck up 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....it doesnt.....it makes a fraction of what other motors make. I know why and you dont.....now shut the fuck up 

You will be proven wrong to infinity and beyond!!!!!11111111 :lol:

12 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I wish it ran on 87, was 20 lbs lighter, and came in some more colors, but I still can't wait to try this thing. :bc: 

image.jpeg.b119926c76f35004d38e6c6b92739da7.jpeg

You've never ridden a 150HP sled that weighed 540lbs? Ever try a stock Apex :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ben's sled knowledge runs about as deep as what I left in the toilet after lunch :lol: 

:snack: 

Ben knows his stuff...no doubting that...he just gets like a hamster on a wheel sometimes and the sparks start flying. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ben knows his stuff...no doubting that...he just gets like a hamster on a wheel sometimes and the sparks start flying. :lol:

Its just for all of your internet entertainment :lol: I do the best I can 

• Haha 2