Check your account email address ×

Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're not a moron, Trump is obsessed with Russia and his behavior has guilt written all over it. Think about, the man on a day were his thoughts should only be with the families in Florida he is out there with the crazy obsessed Tweets, the investigation has him way twisted up for an innocent guy.

The FBI, 35,000 strong and he comes up with this asshole Tweet.

yes he is a moron. if he had one fraction of this evidence on hillary he'd be all over it. that makes him a hack, as well as a moron. 

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Has the left circled back to pee pee tapes?  So Mueller’s investigation comes out with no collusion and no effect on the election in their indictment of 13 Russians that were liking Facebook post and retweeting stuff in 2014  and this is how the left responds.  “Trump is hiding something!!!”  “Come clean trump”. “He has to be guilty of something, cause he beat hillary and it is no possible hillary could be beat”.

It’s getting beyond pathetic by the left and it’s only going to hurt them in the midterms.  The left wakes in the morning and Trump consumes them almost the entire day of their meaningless lives.

Funny how you come to that conclusion, and yet General McMaster sees it differently all while pissing off Trump with this statement :news:  

MUNICH — Just hours after the Justice Department indicted 13 Russians in what it charged was a broad conspiracy to alter the 2016 election, President Trump’s national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, accused Moscow of engaging in a campaign of “disinformation, subversion and espionage” that he said Washington would continue to expose.

The evidence of a Russian effort to interfere in the election “is now incontrovertible,” General McMaster said at the Munich Security Conference, an annual meeting of European and American diplomats and security experts, including several senior Russian officials. On Friday, just hours before the indictment, the top White House official for cyberissues accused Russia of “the most destructive cyberattack in human history,” against Ukraine last summer.

Taken together, the statements appeared to mark a major turn in the administration’s willingness to directly confront the government of President Vladimir V. Putin. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and C.I.A. Director Mike Pompeo also attended the Munich conference, and while they did not speak publicly, in private meetings with others here they reiterated similar statements.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/world/europe/russia-meddling-mcmaster.html

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes he is a moron. if he had one fraction of this evidence on hillary he'd be all over it. that makes him a hack, as well as a moron. 

They have more then that on hillary you dumbass. :lol:

And its all pointing back to the dems which is even funnier.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're not a moron, Trump is obsessed with Russia and his behavior has guilt written all over it. Think about, the man on a day were his thoughts should only be with the families in Florida he is out there with the crazy obsessed Tweets, the investigation has him way twisted up for an innocent guy.

The FBI, 35,000 strong and he comes up with this asshole Tweet.

:lol:   Sure thing detective Kenda.  

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Funny how you come to that conclusion, and yet General McMaster sees it differently all while pissing off Trump with this statement :news:  

That is all disturbing but what exactly does the espionage consist of? I am curious why the Russians were so interested in helping Trump. Is it because Hillary was in bed with the Saudis over Syria? 

Democracy is in danger? How about the democrat cult who is hellbent on overriding the vote which was the will of the people simply because they ran a completely garbage campaign and lost. 

44 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That is all disturbing but what exactly does the espionage consist of? I am curious why the Russians were so interested in helping Trump. Is it because Hillary was in bed with the Saudis over Syria? 

I'm guessing they wanted an insecure whack job that they have dirt on running our country, what stable minded president attacks his national security adviser?

The insecurity of a president saying "But wasn't I a great candidate?"  is off the hook:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm guessing they wanted an insecure whack job that they have dirt on running our country, what stable minded president attacks his national security adviser?

The insecurity of a president saying "But wasn't I a great candidate?"  is off the hook:lol: 

Well unlike the staming pile of shit you supported Ballsack he is great :finger3: 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The truth will reveal he’s a traitor.......meanwhile Kushner who brealy has clearance has asked for more classified intel than anyone has.

I fear this may be worse than any war or recession in the long run.

Shut the fuck up. You’re a broken record. Worse than any war... Turn off MSNBC you old cunt. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

are you fucking kidding me? there are many reasons - sanctions lifted, huge money making deals to be made, crimes to cover up.....

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you fucking kidding me? there are many reasons - sanctions lifted, huge money making deals to be made, crimes to cover up.....

You mean like the uranium one deal?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pee pee tapes

i'n not completely sold on that yet. but i wouldn't find it surprising at all. i mean after all, someone who was with trump the night it supposedly happened, admitted prostitutes were "assigned" to trump and this other someone. the someone went to his room. with what we know about trump and women, is it hard to believe he went to his room alone? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'n not completely sold on that yet. but i wouldn't find it surprising at all. i mean after all, someone who was with trump the night it supposedly happened, admitted prostitutes were "assigned" to trump and this other someone. the someone went to his room. with what we know about trump and women, is it hard to believe he went to his room alone? 

Maybe Maddow can help you get to the bottom of this....

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Plus, just look at his Trump Tower penthouse.  Its apparent the guy loves gold.  Why should his showers be any different?

• Haha 1