Check your account email address ×

Melania gets to hear all the details.

Like Melania didn’t know exactly what she signed up for or did it for Love. I won’t shed a tear for her, but I can’t wait to hear Stormy’s story. It’s going to be hilarious. Bet she says trump has a tiny dinkus. Omg he’ll lose it. Exciting times to come. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Poor spinfag, do you really think Melania married Trump because he was a wholesome, Ward Cleaver type? She saw nothing but money bags, besides look who Hillary married, an even bigger slimeball, of course Hillary is a slimeball also so they make a perfect couple. Melania is a bit classier even though she is a gold digger.

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Like Melania didn’t know exactly what she signed up for or did it for Love. I won’t shed a tear for her, but I can’t wait to hear Stormy’s story. It’s going to be hilarious. Bet she says trump has a tiny dinkus. Omg he’ll lose it. Exciting times to come. 

X2.....The orange retards life is going to be hell.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor spinfag, do you really think Melania married Trump because he was a wholesome, Ward Cleaver type? She saw nothing but money bags, besides look who Hillary married, an even bigger slimeball, of course Hillary is a slimeball also so they make a perfect couple. Melania is a bit classier even though she is a gold digger.

You really take this shit serious. Wow. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She’s a shock and awe type. She’s going to go all out. Little dick, came in 10 seconds, wanted to be dominated, all of it. I can’t wait. It’s going to be fun. 

:lol: she won't say a word 

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Melania does

are you sure?

monogamy is not as big of a deal in a lot of European country's. there are a lot of Italians in Slovenia and a lot of serbs both of those cultures are a lot more sexually open than the US . a girlfriend is not really a deal breaker in a lot of places and in some a normal part of life

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you sure?

monogamy is not as big of a deal in a lot of European country's. there are a lot of Italians in Slovenia and a lot of serbs both of those cultures are a lot more sexually open than the US . a girlfriend is not really a deal breaker in a lot of places and in some a normal part of life

No, if you’d been paying attention you’d know she’s already pissed

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is that on her instagram ?

according to all of you site cunts  she dose not want to fuck him any way

If you were a bangin hot milf ex-super model would you want to fuck Trump? I wouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

this is what pissed looks like

or is this bringing sexy back I get so confused

michelle-obama_bossy2-660x330.jpg

No she’s ew. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you were a bangin hot milf ex-super model would you want to fuck Trump? I wouldn’t. 

No she’s ew. 

most models are fucked in the head . no diff than your average stripper . would not be a bit shocked if she had some fucked up daddy fetish