Check your account email address ×

Someone get Bill Gates in here

f7ben

Windows 10 is the biggest piece of counter intuitive bullshit ever rolled out in computing. I cringe when I log on to a machine running it. I would rather cut my left testicle out with a fucking spoon than have to do even the most mundane tasks on that abortion of an OS.......Windows10 makes IOS seem like the most common sense shit since sliced bread. I would literally rather live in a fucking van down by the river than be forced to use Win10......fuck me to tears that shit is junk ass bullshit. Its like fucking momo designed it 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i get angry with my employer for forcing it too, this early in the game when problems haven't even been corrected yet

We still have machines at work running everything from 98 to vista and mostly XP still. I like Win7 and will use it until they force me to stop. My daughter brought her laptop home for some homework and wanted me to print some shit etc etc. Its fucking Win10 and I swear to god its worse than learning to use a computer for the first fucking time. Shit is completely user fucked

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's really fucking faggy, but so was Windows 8.  They should just keep a user experience like Windows 7 and if they want to come out with revisions, just make it so that same format remains but runs faster.  Simple, right?

Exactly 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We still have machines at work running everything from 98 to vista and mostly XP still. I like Win7 and will use it until they force me to stop. My daughter brought her laptop home for some homework and wanted me to print some shit etc etc. Its fucking Win10 and I swear to god its worse than learning to use a computer for the first fucking time. Shit is completely user fucked

yeah some of our systems are XP also. but any new PC i order has to be Windows 10. ive set-up several for new test stations recently and i don't like them one bit. there's usually a small learning curve when going to a new system but this one is huge.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah some of our systems are XP also. but any new PC i order has to be Windows 10. ive set-up several for new test stations recently and i don't like them one bit. there's usually a small learning curve when going to a new system but this one is huge.

For fucks sakes it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to log off the first time.......its past retarded 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

yep. 

Even stepping back and looking at it as objectively as I possibly can. The win7 and prior format just makes sense. Its easy to learn for new people and is intuitive. The new OS are just fucking clunky and dumb. Honestly were they so desperate for change that they just came up with the best they could that was completely different and went with it?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Even stepping back and looking at it as objectively as I possibly can. The win7 and prior format just makes sense. Its easy to learn for new people and is intuitive. The new OS are just fucking clunky and dumb. Honestly were they so desperate for change that they just came up with the best they could that was completely different and went with it?

seems that way. i haven't dabbled all that much, and there might be a way to change this, but i hate all the fucking programs showing up in alphabetical order. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

seems that way. i haven't dabbled all that much, and there might be a way to change this, but i hate all the fucking programs showing up in alphabetical order. 

I'm going to quit thinking about it before I blow a gasket :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

agreed. they fucking changed everything and several systems at work continually crash.

We're just starting to see systems on 10 at the demands of the customers.  I don't have any issues with it and I use it as my host.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're just starting to see systems on 10 at the demands of the customers.  I don't have any issues with it and I use it as my host.  

well maybe it's something my company puts on them but thus far they're a pita. 

Just now, Snake said:

Window key + L is tough, I have to admit.

If there was nobody there to tell you that and you had no google it would have taken you longer than me. I work with computers daily.....you are a fucking delivery man. Add it up moron

Just now, f7ben said:

If there was nobody there to tell you that and you had no google it would have taken you longer than me. I work with computers daily.....you are a fucking delivery man. Add it up moron

You keep telling yourself the program is the problem :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You keep telling yourself the program is the problem :lol: 

:lol: its just so counter intuitive......I will learn it in minutes when I have to but until then I will pitch a full blown cry ass fit 

• Haha 1

Yeah every few years they change something up that makes me lose my mind. Several years ago they changed word around and it fucked me up because I do alot of submittal stuff in it and I couldn't find the functions I was used to using. I also just got a new computer with windows 10 and I can't get my computer to pick up our blue print printer. Also had to bring an IT guy in to connect to our server. It took him 4 hours. 

Just now, f7ben said:

It's been that way for quite some time Mr. Computer Expert.

May be a fucking decade.

You are Daive level stupid.