Check your account email address ×

Do you think Russia was doping?

f7ben

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You said "every country does" I only see some accusations of US.,

I never said every country does.....or anything like that. You must have me mixed up with Putin Don 

Just now, f7ben said:

I guess I did say "every country" I stand by that 

And they were allegations: 

USOC chief executive officer Norm Blake criticized the timing of the lawsuit, filed less than two months before the start of the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia, because it raises “unwarranted allegations” that tarnish the reputation of American athletes.

Allegations Unsubstantiated

In a prepared statement, Blake said USOC officials received Exum’s lawsuit Monday afternoon and have not been able to review it in depth yet. But he said Exum’s previous allegations have not been substantiated.

On 2/13/2018 at 5:04 PM, f7ben said:

I dont .....the US led coalition of countries accused them of all this shit. Embarrassing them on the world stage without much proof. It fits right into the narrative that has been sewn for about the last 5-6 years about Russia.

These fucks that run this country knew there were leaks coming and plenty of them....they needed a plan to deal with them and Russia was going to be it. I have been saying this for years now and we are seeing it play out right in front of our eyes daily.

Seriously, I don't believe it either.  I'm so sick of politics getting into sports...and I've felt the Olympics became a joke after the last one.  It's the athletes that suffer over pencil necked politicians with an ax to grind.

They should have an open class, where any athelete could take anything they wanted, to find out where the limits of the human body are.

It would be kinda neat to watch them explode, just as they are surpassing another world record. 

Who wouldn,t want to see hairy chested Russian women with nads strut their stuff on the podium. LOL 

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 1