Check your account email address ×

Do you think Russia was doping?

f7ben

I dont .....the US led coalition of countries accused them of all this shit. Embarrassing them on the world stage without much proof. It fits right into the narrative that has been sewn for about the last 5-6 years about Russia.

These fucks that run this country knew there were leaks coming and plenty of them....they needed a plan to deal with them and Russia was going to be it. I have been saying this for years now and we are seeing it play out right in front of our eyes daily.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont .....the US led coalition of countries accused them of all this shit. Embarrassing them on the world stage without much proof. It fits right into the narrative that has been sewn for about the last 5-6 years about Russia.

These fucks that run this country knew there were leaks coming and plenty of them....they needed a plan to deal with them and Russia was going to be it. I have been saying this for years now and we are seeing it play out right in front of our eyes daily.

The Patriots cheat but the Russians don’t....okaaaay 

Just now, Mainecat said:

The Patriots cheat but the Russians don’t....okaaaay 

I'm saying the breadth of the doping scandal is likely blown way out of proportion. Lance Armstrong and Mark Macguire cheated too ya know.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

and you ridicule wolfie 

Its all bullshit.....the whole Russia thing ......there is nothing there and we are being spoon fed rhetoric from every angle daily. I am smart enough to smell bullshit. You not so much 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its all bullshit.....the whole Russia thing ......there is nothing there and we are being spoon fed rhetoric from every angle daily. I am smart enough to smell bullshit. You not so much 

Your fucking nose needs a good clean out. You can’t detect bullshit from roses

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Russia has been notorious for doling atheles for decades but Ben thinks the latest is all a conspiracy against them 

Do we need to discuss all the US athletes caught doping ????? Russia has been accused of state sponsored doping and there is little proof of it 

You’re ducking news need a good clean out. You can’t detect bullshit from roses

Right.....I called it years ago that the ramp up in Russia rhetoric was odd....now we are seeing why. Its a means to scapegoat legit leaks.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I watched it this morning, no link..

I seriously doubt he admitted to a widespread state sponsored organized doping program. I also doubt one existed at all 

Just now, f7ben said:

I seriously doubt he admitted to a widespread state sponsored organized doping program. I also doubt one existed at all 

He never admitted "wide spread" or state sponsored, but said they had problems with athletes on their team doping.

are you even aware of why they were originally banned from this year's olympics in the first place? 

Because they were accused of tampering with the last games....the IOC also admitted they they false positived a pile of russians 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He never admitted "wide spread" or state sponsored, but said they had problems with athletes on their team doping.

Yah....and so does every country......so again. Why does the world come down on Russia 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So they were all doping yet they are competing in Pyeongchang....just not under the Russian Flag....yeah seems legit.

Exactly.....this is just another way to further demonize anything Russia to keep the sheep like MC and Slinger all wound up .....subconscious warfare being waged daily and all the distract from any corruption being exposed by whistleblowers