Check your account email address ×

The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" thread

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep. Everyone remembers momo and EVERYONE can't be wrong. 

Hard to believe he still denies it all. Mohillary lies and sludgy coaxes him on like the troll he is 

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just admit you have a problem ..then you can move on!:bc:

29 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Hard to believe he still denies it all. Mohillary lies and sludgy coaxes him on like the troll he is 

27 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

He must be a politician.

:lies::lies::lies:

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

now you're trying to copy his style even.:lol:

Ahh no retard....momo is a blip on the radar concerning our history here....and you are such a fucking noob you dont even know who originated writings in the style of "faggot"

• Like 1

Most of these lies are true. Maybe 90%.  Momo also threatened to kill zoso :lol: had that in my signature.  Rob also called momo out on his dupes which he said he didn't have.  

51 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Most of these lies are true. Maybe 90%.  Momo also threatened to kill zoso :lol: had that in my signature.  Rob also called momo out on his dupes which he said he didn't have.  

He still denies the dupes :nuts:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love his denials about threatening to sue that little snowmobile club for posting a picture of him at their event :lol:

Too bad nobody could post the chops of him in the helicopter and jihad johnny.

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love his denials about threatening to sue that little snowmobile club for posting a picture of him at their event :lol:

Yes its pretty sad one pic of him got out which we have all seen next to thr club truck and he threatened to bankrupt a hard working club of volunteers.  Simply pathetic really. 

31 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes its pretty sad one pic of him got out which we have all seen next to thr club truck and he threatened to bankrupt a hard working club of volunteers.  Simply pathetic really. 

Members who weren't around at that time don't know about that. Little wonder no one gives him any respect. You have to earn that and momo never will. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

:lies: the only truth is that you are a raging homosexual, Faggot