Check your account email address ×

And you thought Sarah Palin was stupid

BOHICA

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So these women around the world are already currently doing this in this day and age what Clinton says they are going to have to start doing due to future global warming???  Sounds legit especially when your audience is a bunch of white liberals in the US college

That was like the 15th topic regarding women that she spoke about.  So she was talking about something affecting women, once again.  Comprende?  And don’t ask me any more stupid questions.  You’re lucky I took the time to explain a commonly used figure of speech.  Seriously, I think I’d have an easier time debating with Balky from Perfect Strangers.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

That was like the 15th topic regarding women that she spoke about.  So she was talking about something affecting women, once again.  Comprende?  And don’t ask me any more stupid questions.  You’re lucky I took the time to explain a commonly used figure of speech.  Seriously, I think I’d have an easier time debating with Balky from Perfect Strangers.

spin away spinderella

“Women will, once again, be primarily burdened with the problems of climate change” – such as foraging for food, gathering fire wood, and choosing a new home, Clinton predicted

51 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Don't be mad about not being able to handle a real woman... lol

Hold on tight and give er hell! 😎

1413469865221.jpg

Let me know when you stop being offended by a grandma in a pantsuit talking about human rights.  Until then, just stay comfy in your safe space.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hey, dipshits - she's talking about women all around the world.  Like these ladies who probably carry more firewood than you can:

don't bother trying to explain things to these morons. they took it as every woman in amerika is going to have to start carrying firewood and cook more :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

don't bother trying to explain things to these morons. they took it as every woman in amerika is going to have to start carrying firewood and cook more :lol:

Yeah, I think they’ve consumed too much Brawndo. :iagree:

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

No "they" didn't. :lol: "they" were laughing at what a absurdly stupid thing to say. 

11 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Well, we did win... making your point invalid... ?

When the public stops a political agency,  political party, and a president from stealing our democracy..............Yes.......yes...........we all win.   

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Image result for hillary gif

:lol: every time. 

Edited by Cold War