Check your account email address ×

How do Canadians feel about this

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This is the most important issue Canadia faces at this time?

I'd be looking to punt Zoolander to the igloo next go around.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/3999522/justin-true-dope-pm-new-strain-marijuana-winnipeg-town-hall/

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are not pissed. They are laughing at you... 

That's what makes it great. They tell the idiots on here what to get upset about and like clockwork you show up and talk about how ridiculous it is.  

What's the issue with changing the words? It's not like they haven't changed before.  All of us vs all our sons. 

It's a smart move and very Canadian.

"Hey bud, you know how we are always singing, all our sons in the anthem? "

"Yeah I do"

"Well the women are feeling left out, they'd be happier if we'd change it to all of us"

"I don't see the point but if it makes the missus happy, why not. "

"Ok, well that settle that, how's about I buy you a double double and an apple cruller?"

"Well, that's mighty nice of you lad, "

Then we watch fox and momo and the whole hee haw gang get their nickers in a twist.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That's what makes it great. They tell the idiots on here what to get upset about and like clockwork you show up and talk about how ridiculous it is.  

What's the issue with changing the words? It's not like they haven't changed before.  All of us vs all our sons. 

It's a smart move and very Canadian.

"Hey bud, you know how we are always singing, all our sons in the anthem? "

"Yeah I do"

"Well the women are feeling left out, they'd be happier if we'd change it to all of us"

"I don't see the point but if it makes the missus happy, why not. "

"Ok, well that settle that, how's about I buy you a double double and an apple cruller?"

"Well, that's mighty nice of you lad, "

Then we watch fox and momo and the whole hee haw gang get their nickers in a twist.  

You’re trying too hard. A simple “fuck you, xlt” would have sufficed here. Betaness. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re trying too hard. A simple “fuck you, xlt” would have sufficed here. Betaness. 

I thought you'd want the logic explained.  We don't get all tied up in what we think a bunch of old farts wanted us to do a couple of hundred years ago. We live in the moment and try to do what is right. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought you'd want the logic explained.  We don't get all tied up in what we think a bunch of old farts wanted us to do a couple of hundred years ago. We live in the moment and try to do what is right. 

I know your logic, I just find it beta. 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know your logic, I just find it beta. 

Yeah, but you're entire country is being run by the energy lobby, the NRA, pharma etc and you are dumb enough to believe that your are Alpha.  So your opinion isn't very valuable. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw. Watching football and shitting on betas will be enough for tonight. Next question?

Sure, I have one. Do you consider the American people to be a well armed citizenry? You know, enough to preserve the spirit of resistance?

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. I see we are deflecting away from Canadian betaness. 

Well, you're kind of a dumbass then aren't you.  I mean thinking that a few rifles are enough to stand up to the government makes you a fool at best.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, you're kind of a dumbass then aren't you.  I mean thinking that a few rifles are enough to stand up to the government makes you a fool at best.

Ask insurgencies everywhere across history what they think about that statement... Close your mouth when you breathe. Don’t worry, we know betas like you would be lapping up whatever force occupied your land... Thankfully you don’t represent Canada as a whole.

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, based on that comment, you're clueless about history. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ask insurgencies everywhere across history what they think about that statement... Close your mouth when you breathe. Don’t worry, we know betas like you would be lapping up whatever force occupied your land... Thankfully you don’t represent Canada as a whole.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, based on that comment, you're clueless about history. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s part of the group of cucks that would be waiving his occupier’s flag the second they stepped foot on his land. The most beta of betas. @Zambroski, police up your boy.

You guys would fold faster than those fat fucks in Oregon when they ran out of twinkies.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well the point is that if the weapons of the day were muskets and all the citizens had muskets, why don't you get all the new toys?

Did citizens have ships, cannons, scaleable forces, fortresses, ammo stores, supply lines? Don’t think so... The “point” is, the game has evolved but things were not equal back then in the sense you are trying to argue. In fact, an arguement can be made that a citizenry has more of advantage today then they did then due to equal access to the tech that wars truly run on. Message and the medium in which it is spread.

The ability to nullify force multipliers such as ISR platforms, heavy weapon systems such as tanks, etc is more easily done than you pretend to know. The proof of that is seen in Iraq. The fight is not lining up and trading volleys.

Your lack of insight on the topic shows you’re out of your league here. It’s a cute attempt at getting your logical fallacy ridden diatribe to be relevant, but the fact is— it isn’t. You sound exactly like the clueless crayon eater that you’ve been pegged as by many on here. 

Try again, be better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s part of the group of cucks that would be waiving his occupier’s flag the second they stepped foot on his land. The most beta of betas. @Zambroski, police up your boy.

Ontario “men” are mostly beta cucks yes

15 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did citizens have ships, cannons, scaleable forces, fortresses, ammo stores, supply lines? Don’t think so... The “point” is, the game has evolved but things were not equal back then in the sense you are trying to argue. In fact, an arguement can be made that a citizenry has more of advantage today then they did then due to equal access to the tech that wars truly run on. Message and the medium in which it is spread.

The ability to nullify force multipliers such as ISR platforms, heavy weapon systems such as tanks, etc is more easily done than you pretend to know. The proof of that is seen in Iraq. The fight is not lining up and trading volleys.

Your lack of insight on the topic shows you’re out of your league here. It’s a cute attempt at getting your logical fallacy ridden diatribe to be relevant, but the fact is— it isn’t. You sound exactly like the clueless crayon eater that you’ve been pegged as by many on here. 

Try again, be better. 

Yes people owned ships with cannons, ever heard of privateers?.  How fucking stupid are you? If you had the money you could have built your own fortress and stocked it any way you liked.  

Edited by revkevsdi

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes people owned ships with cannons, ever heard of privateers?.  How fucking stupid are you? If you had the money you could have built your own fortress and stocked it any way you liked.  

No, you ignorant beta cuck... Cannons were not “For sale at 1770’s Walmart”. They were stolen by law breaking privateers that the Continental Army gave permission to break the law for the fledgling nation. Their weapons were stolen from the British. 

F4E478AC-40D4-410B-9ED3-F14403C4EBB9.thumb.png.2f4379de8a49328096205008ef8b86d0.png

Any other completely wrong statements that you would like to make? I see you honed I’m on that one (incorrect) statement and avoided everything else that was even more pertinent to the message at hand. Typical intellectually dishonest beta. Hold my pocket.