Check your account email address ×

How do Canadians feel about this

jtssrx

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There ya go. You’re premise is deemed unfit, so shift the posts. Nuclear weapons? On your own country? Seems like that would then nullify the need for a country to control in the first place... Since, ya know, there wouldn’t be one... 

The value of a well armed citizenry against its govt would be in the case of an insurgency. Which of course, that is the only fight an authoritarian govt could have against its own people. Do you have any working brain cells? 

Does your betaness know no limits?

Hold on dumbass. I said there was a lot of toys between the two. 

You are the idiots that are in favour of one person having the ability to murder 50 innocent people. 

I’m questioning whether that’s enough. If you want to scare the government, you’ll need more than that. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hold on dumbass. I said there was a lot of toys between the two. 

You are the idiots that are in favour of one person having the ability to murder 50 innocent people. 

I’m questioning whether that’s enough. If you want to scare the government, you’ll need more than that. 

And I’m telling you it isn’t the toys that wins an insurgency you dense cuckholding beta... The thing that scares the govt is the thought that their people are willing and can stage an effective insurgence. That starts with the 2nd. The point isn’t to have a tank in every third garage as your weekend cruiser and an attack helicopter on your back deck to take the kids to their basketball game. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580