Check your account email address ×

more manipulation

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So you are no different then a vacuum cleaner or a car salesman....is it a million in sales or millions? Whats your cut of that million? Or millions?...

You re no different then anyone else working for the man.

i'm curious where package delivery guy rates in your list of redeeming jobs......

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm curious where package delivery guy rates in your list of redeeming jobs......

Idgaf what anyone does in the big picture of things....The light salesman acts like hes a brain surgeon and talks down to most everyone. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Idgaf what anyone does in the big picture of things....The light salesman acts like hes a brain surgeon and talks down to most everyone. 

I talk to peop,e how they talk to me.  Pretty simple and this politics and CE - both opinionated subjects that I choose to support with real factual information and not fringe bullshit like many on here do.  Besides - are you familiar with the demographics of Rump Pumpers?:snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I talk to peop,e how they talk to me.  Pretty simple and this politics and CE - both opinionated subjects that I choose to support with real factual information and not fringe bullshit like many on here do.  Besides - are you familiar with the demographics of Rump Pumpers?:snack:

Are you familiar with obamas supporters demographics?

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Are you familiar with obamas supporters demographics?

Yes - diverse, younger, and better educated :snack:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So your cut must be very low I presume then snowrider.....

Why would I share personal income info with you?  I stated I made a great living and we will leave it at that. :bc: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why would I share personal income info with you?  I stated I made a great living and we will leave it at that. :bc: 

You re not serious I hope on the 1st point are you?

As for your income...why bother saying how much you make for your boss then? Its all just hot air....with nothing behind it.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I make a great living and have annual sales in the millions  :snack: 

On the taxpayers dime.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Above 47%er parasitic liberals.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Brags about money he makes, can't share it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You re not serious I hope on the 1st point are you?

As for your income...why bother saying how much you make for your boss then? Its all just hot air....with nothing behind it.

He ain't fooling anyone. Hourly if he's lucky... :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They shorten it up to make their mundane existence acceptable.

Everyday here you make yet another smarmy elitist cunt comment....go choke on your VSOP you miserable barren baby boomer fuckstick.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Rump Pumpers is the height of your intellectual and comedic comments.....you are the guy people run from  at parties, the guy waiters and waitresses avoid at all costs because of the inevitable 10% tip, the guy that makes smarmy condescending comments to cashiers at the grocery store thinking that he is being kind....in other words you are a walking talking square headed corky looking cock with ears.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Rump Pumpers is the height of your intellectual and comedic comments.....you are the guy people run from  at parties, the guy waiters and waitresses avoid at all costs because of the inevitable 10% tip, the guy that makes smarmy condescending comments to cashiers at the grocery store thinking that he is being kind....in other words you are a walking talking square headed corky looking cock with ears.

Nailed it :lol: 

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are barely tolerable.

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice sentence.....put down the meth and pick up an English text book.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

On July 31, 2016 at 7:47 AM, Biggie Smails said:

You should not be allowed to vote...you are clearly impaired.

On July 31, 2016 at 8:05 AM, Biggie Smails said:

And the words of an elitist cunt who has been handed a cushy job and has no idea of what is going on in the real world don't amount to a squirt of piss. Don't want to get personal but you aren't raising a family, you don't struggle economically, you don't worry about what you leave behind for future generations so save the stupid little comments and just stfu.

On July 31, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Biggie Smails said:

At least try you square headed fuck.

On August 1, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Wow you sure have turned into a fat little cunt.

On August 1, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Biggie Smails said:

I have never liked Hillary you fucking hack.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Everyday here you make yet another smarmy elitist cunt comment....go choke on your VSOP you miserable barren baby boomer fuckstick.

On August 3, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Webba is a fucking A1 sped....didn't engage the guy forever and I make a comment to someone else and he goes full on retard claiming it was directed at him.:boot:

Just a quick sampling of your posts Jimmy that are directed towards several different posters :snack:

So next time you whine and complain about the names someone else uses - start by cleaning up your own act. :bc: 

I don't bitch, whine, and complain about how other people post or the names they call people - if I don't like it - I ignore them.  You know....personal responsibilty and self control..... You're being a massive hypocrite and your conjecture is so far out in right field it isn't even funny.  So - I attached a sampling of receipts I had readily available.......:snack:

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Gold Member
On 8/5/2016 at 1:21 PM, SnowRider said:

wut?