Check your account email address ×

State of the Union Speech

Lot of good in there. A lot of olive branches to the Dems. Good things that everyone can agree on as soon as they remove their opinion of Trump from the equation. I hate seeing those families up there. That sucks. No need for it. I know it is a powerful tool for galvanizing the base (which his speech had plenty of), but man that is rough. Overall he did well as he does in these scripted situations. Let's see if he can take it more than two days before he ruins the positive... 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

who did?  You're fucking high.  As far as I'm concerned they should have built an addition. :lol: 

They had enough votes to stick the American public  with Obambi care but couldn’t close Gitmo because of the  pubbies. :lmao:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lot of good in there. A lot of olive branches to the Dems. Good things that everyone can agree on as soon as they remove their opinion of Trump from the equation. I hate seeing those families up there. That sucks. No need for it. I know it is a powerful tool for galvanizing the base (which his speech had plenty of), but man that is rough. Overall he did well as he does in these scripted situations. Let's see if he can take it more than two days before he ruins the positive... 

I wonder what the Vegas odds are on that ?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The expressions on the Dem faces say it all.  Who can't get behind lower prescription drug prices, or infrastructure spending, a standard Democratic playbook item?  They have no interest in working with him.  At all.  Hopefully more people are figuring it out.  They couldn't look any worse than they did tonight.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who did?  You're fucking high.  As far as I'm concerned they should have built an addition. :lol: 

And four more just like it :lmao: how ignorant is Snot the issue was Barrys fucking lies for 8 years and basically accomplishing nothing  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The expressions on the Dem faces say it all.  Who can't get behind lower prescription drug prices, or infrastructure spending, a standard Democratic playbook item?  They have no interest in working with him.  At all.  Hopefully more people are figuring it out.  They couldn't look any worse than they did tonight.

one, the repukes did the same thing for obama. two, the democrats are for those things like prescription drug prices and infrastructure spending. but they know how trump operates. he went to to big pharma to change things and comes back with his tail between his legs, defending them. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lies, off the top of my head

auto companies building here for the first time in decades

wage increases

US only now becoming an energy exporter

the biggest tax cut in history

but again, not as bad as thought it was going to be

And once again Timeshare seems to suddenly be concerned about lies :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He threw some serious bones out there... Barely a nod. It won't matter. Trump will stick his foot in his mouth and it will be for naught and we can keep doing the same merry-go-round for another year. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lies, off the top of my head

auto companies building here for the first time in decades :true: 

wage increases :true: 

US only now becoming an energy exporter :true: 

the biggest tax cut in history :true: 

but again, not as bad as thought it was going to be

Just now, polaris550 said:

Some red-headed step-child named Kennedy, is making a DEMOCRAT criticism speech. He should go fuck himself like the rest of that clan of skanks. 

Christ, looks like he's gonna burst out in tears.  Emmy award winning performance.  Democrats are such suckers.  4th generation blue blood political dynasty......yeah I'm sure he's down for the struggle. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ, looks like he's gonna burst out in tears.  Emmy award winning performance.  Democrats are such suckers.  4th generation blue blood political dynasty......yeah I'm sure he's down for the struggle. :lol: 

I think the Dems threw Carrot Top out tonight to see what the national response to him would be. Wow, they are getting real desperate. :lol2::lol2:

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I think the Dems threw Carrot Top out tonight to see what the national response to him would be. Wow, they are getting real desperate. :lol2::lol2:

fuckin guy should be auditioning for a soap opera.  Bill Clinton would be proud. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The faggot has jizz running out of the side of his mouth just like ReacharoundKev has every day :lol: 

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He threw some serious bones out there... Barely a nod. It won't matter. Trump will stick his foot in his mouth and it will be for naught and we can keep doing the same merry-go-round for another year. 

I thought his performance was good, not great.  Americans are Dreamers too was the best line imo.  The flipside is that Democrats look like sore losers.  Then again, they know that Obama's legacy is getting dismantled piece by piece.

Just now, Momorider said:

The faggot has jizz running out of the side of his mouth just like ReacharoundKev has every day :lol: 

Hey, cut the shit. Don't be talkin' against Kev with that bullshit. He's a good kid. That post is bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

fuckin guy should be auditioning for a soap opera.  Bill Clinton would be proud. :lol: 

I could barely stand watching it. He sucked so bad. Such a fake, motherfuckin' rat. 

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no gripes about gitmo staying open? or is that cool once again? :dunno:

when was it not cool to keep shit stained finger terrorists locked up? oh that's right just last yr  some of you fuck heads thought they deserved the same rights as a US citizen

• Gold Member

I laughed when Trump was talking about how African American and Hispanic employment was at the lowest on record.....  And the left just sat there with a defeated look.  Not sure why you would cheer with historically low unemployment in minority groups.....  Its like the left didn't want minorities to exceed and remain oppressed at the bottom on social assistance rather then working. 

Then I started watching how pathetic the left looked, every time they showed pelosi she looked like she was about ready to explode and talking  away to nobody that was listening.