Check your account email address ×

State of the Union Speech

Trump is giving everything, it's like Christmas morning up there. Roads, bridges, citizenship, job training, paid family leave... Not all of his fellow Republicans are clapping for all of that stuff. :lol:

Mrs Trump looks nice too. :bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he's lying and taking credit for shit at 75% of the pace i thought he would :lol:

He should have walked up.......showed a slide of all of the things that have improved drastically in the last 14 months and said. Obama.....you didnt build that

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He should have walked up.......showed a slide of all of the things that have improved drastically in the last 14 months and said. Obama.....you didnt build that

the dems should have yelled "thanks obama" when he was touting some of those economic stats. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the dems should have yelled "thanks obama" when he was touting some of those economic stats. 

right.....Dems blamed Bush for 8 years for everything bad and will try and give Obama credit for everything good for the next 8. :lol: you are a fucking unhinged retard 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks to repukes. but more importantly, you griped about him not being able to close it :dunno:

so, is it cool now? 

I griped ? .  Doubtful, I think it should be kept open, 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks to repukes. but more importantly, you griped about him not being able to close it :dunno:

so, is it cool now? 

who did?  You're fucking high.  As far as I'm concerned they should have built an addition. :lol: