Check your account email address ×

Get your tickets, nerds!

Just now, sledderj said:

They have debated a couple times already  :dunno:  

I can't believe these two being in such close proximity hasn't yet generated a quantum singularity of smug and caused them both to be sucked up their own assholes.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Forward them on to me.  Think we might go to Foo Fighters when they are in town too.  

Going to try see the Foos also, nothing conflicting.  One of my favorite bands who is still touring. We are on the floor at Chesney, not crazy about the venue but should be good time w/ lots of hotties.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Forward them on to me.  Think we might go to Foo Fighters when they are in town too.  

We would love to see the Foo Fighters. Where are they playing near you?  Have tickets gone on sale yet. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We would love to see the Foo Fighters. Where are they playing near you?  Have tickets gone on sale yet. 

Here are the tour dates. I’d like to see that show as well. 👍

http://www.foofighterstour.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA78XTBRBiEiwAGv7EKva6O4UfDvpb5vyOKPY_0btazKAez1QNyhkFFofqY71sGUBKC3judxoCZ9AQAvD_BwE

Edited by Edmo

54 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Thanks. We have been trying to figure out how we fit in either the Austin or the Dallas show into our schedules. A little later in the year they are in Phoenix. I think we will try to make that one. Should be a great time. 

Last night, 3 doors down was one of the best concerts i have ever been to. The small venue of the Denver Paramount made every seat a perfect view.   The acoustics were fantastic. Both elvis Monroe and 3DD sounded great. The show lasted 3.5 hours and the guys were so cool. They just talked and told stories and sang. It was dubbed a “back yard bbq” concert. So much fun. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks. We have been trying to figure out how we fit in either the Austin or the Dallas show into our schedules. A little later in the year they are in Phoenix. I think we will try to make that one. Should be a great time. 

Last night, 3 doors down was one of the best concerts i have ever been to. The small venue of the Denver Paramount made every seat a perfect view.   The acoustics were fantastic. Both elvis Monroe and 3DD sounded great. The show lasted 3.5 hours and the guys were so cool. They just talked and told stories and sang. It was dubbed a “back yard bbq” concert. So much fun. 

They’re playing at Wrigley field here in chitown. :flush: I was hoping it would be a smaller venue. I’m not paying that price for a stadium show. F that. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice! For me the venue is more important than who I am seeing. I can't stand huge arenas.  Always sounds horrible, too many people. 

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They’re playing at Wrigley field here in chitown. :flush: I was hoping it would be a smaller venue. I’m not paying that price for a stadium show. F that. 

drinks as well.  trying to maneuver your way through a huge crowd down, down a hundred steps, with two  glasses  of beer.