Check your account email address ×

Hai snot. Hai. Hai...

Rod

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a bloodbath. Usually he has the spine to come address a thread named after him... I wonder how long until DUH has their marching orders lined up for deployment. 

2y3dvQj.gif

since you nimwits seem to have faith in cnn all of a sudden.....

"Various sources described McCabe's departure as a mutual decision, while others said it was the result of pressure to step down. One source briefed on the matter said McCabe announced his decision to senior executives and portrayed it as his choice. The source disputed the characterization that McCabe was removed.
But a source familiar with the matter said FBI Director Christopher Wray told McCabe he is bringing in his own team, which he would not be a part of, and that it was McCabe's decision whether to stay at the FBI or leave."

As recently as last week, Mr. McCabe had told people he hoped to stay until he was eligible to retire in mid-March. Instead, Mr. McCabe made his intentions known to colleagues on Monday, an American official said, and will immediately go on leave.

In a recent conversation, Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, raised concerns about a forthcoming inspector general report examining the actions of Mr. McCabe and other senior F.B.I. officials during the 2016 presidential campaign, when the bureau was investigating both Hillary Clinton’s email use and the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia. In that discussion, according to one former law enforcement official close to Mr. McCabe, Mr. Wray suggested moving Mr. McCabe into another job, which would have been a demotion.

Instead, the former official said, Mr. McCabe chose to leave.

In a message to F.B.I. employees on Monday afternoon, Mr. Wray said he would not comment on “specific aspects” of the inspector general review.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=66440215&pgtype=Homepage

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

since you nimwits seem to have faith in cnn all of a sudden.....

"Various sources described McCabe's departure as a mutual decision, while others said it was the result of pressure to step down. One source briefed on the matter said McCabe announced his decision to senior executives and portrayed it as his choice. The source disputed the characterization that McCabe was removed.
But a source familiar with the matter said FBI Director Christopher Wray told McCabe he is bringing in his own team, which he would not be a part of, and that it was McCabe's decision whether to stay at the FBI or leave."

Dude, if you can’t see that McCabe got caught in some fuckery, well.......

And the reason CNN and the NYT is being quoted is because if THEY are reporting on it, you know it’s bad!  They’ve turned a blind eye on shit for 9 years...and make it up as they go.

This isn’t good...Rice will crack and claim “Executive privilege” implicating Obama.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, if you can’t see that McCabe got caught in some fuckery, well.......

And the reason CNN and the NYT is being quoted is because if THEY are reporting on it, you know it’s bad!  They’ve turned a blind eye on shit for 9 years...and make it up as they go.

This isn’t good...Rice will crack and claim “Executive privilege” implicating Obama.

:lol:

if that is the case, i suspect it's akin to the texts between the two fbi agents. - irrevelant in the overall scheme of things but crack cocaine to trumpsters

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if that is the case, i suspect it's akin to the texts between the two fbi agents. - irrevelant in the overall scheme of things but crack cocaine to trumpsters

Nunes says he has some nasty shit in the memo. McCabe resigns. Hours later, Congress says they are making it public. The Dems scramble to try to disallow the memo coming forward citing "security risks" and it would release their methods.  I love when your connect the dots "Moniker" comes to roost. This shit is going to be hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, I think those two retard agents are just the tip of that yet to be turned over ice burg.  I think McCabe has really hurt the FBI here.

On Sunday, FBI Director Christopher Wray went to the Capitol on Sunday to view the four-page memo, sources told Fox News.

According to one source, Wray was asked to point out inaccuracies or other issues with the wording -- and said he would need “his people to take a look at it.” The source said the review is ongoing.

...and down goes McCabe on Monday. Totally unrelated, of course... BAHAHAHA I love when the media has to take one in the fucking dick. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nunes says he has some nasty shit in the memo. McCabe resigns. Hours later, Congress says they are making it public. The Dems scramble to try to disallow the memo coming forward citing "security risks" and it would release their methods.  I love when your connect the dots "Moniker" comes to roost. This shit is going to be hilarious.

if the repukes are allowed to stitch together some cherry picked information do you think the dems should be allowed to address the cherry picked info? 

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you are now accepting your summation of that situation as fact, and are basing tangental arguments from it.

Do you not see it? :lol:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh here we go. Discredit time. Clockwork. If you don't want to connect the dots... Start erasing them. 

so that's a "no", just let the repukes run with their versions of the situation. i'm shocked, seeing how truthful they all are.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if the repukes are allowed to stitch together some cherry picked information do you think the dems should be allowed to address the cherry picked info? 

THEY SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“Cherry picked”. :lmao:

I’m sure they’ll address it....they’ll have to.  Their best bet right now is Trump doing his SOTU tomorrow night and get their media to blow smoke about it for days....Trump will surely give them something to work with.  Problem is, this FBI debacle coming to fruition is really gonna stick in the Dem’s craw....for a good while.