Jump to content

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty cheap compared to trudy paying the CBC millions for his campaigning 

She. I go to Lucy.    I gave the girl today an $18 tip. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. I said I’m tipping for all the other assholes who are going ask for their $2 change back.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For fuck sakes Fail, this is not a left or right thing.

 

Even Trudeau's half brother gets it.

 

 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-trudeaus-half-brother-is-an-anti-vaxxer-bitcoin-entrepreneur-and-affectionate-critic-of-the-pm

:lol:  never once said it was 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

I think the following charts show precisely how they are working...

 

image.thumb.png.398abe71f62b56432e9ced94c9c8ab48.png

IRV will just deny this as fake or say "see look at all the vaccinated in the hospital -  He is very smart and sees things you can not understand.

 

AC says 95% of all cases are vaccinated people according to his twitter feed

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV will just deny this as fake or say "see look at all the vaccinated in the hospital -  He is very smart and sees things you can not understand.

 

AC says 95% of all cases are vaccinated people according to his twitter feed

It doesn't take brains to deny the obvious....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2021 at 12:02 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I think Doug Ford is scrambling and for obvious reasons he is in way over  his head, this isn't something he ever dreamed of dealing with.  He probably sees this as something to combat his closures of businesses.

 

The virus is mutating in people that can't fight it or fight it poorly, this can be helped with vaccines...  It is literally the way POLIO was stopped as a travelling virus ( yes people still got polio that were vaccinated this is documented facts, no hidden agendas)

 

One thing we see is how people react to a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME situation.  Very interesting 

Your hatred of Doug is clouding your judgement. Ontario has approximately 40% of Canada's population but in almost every covid stat. that has been published we are contributing less than 40% (in some cases much less).

Obviously Ontario is doing many of the right things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

I think the following charts show precisely how they are working...

 

image.thumb.png.398abe71f62b56432e9ced94c9c8ab48.png

 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV will just deny this as fake or say "see look at all the vaccinated in the hospital -  He is very smart and sees things you can not understand.

 

AC says 95% of all cases are vaccinated people according to his twitter feed

And you 2 clowns still believe the horseshit fed to you.

Have you seen today's numbers?? 2120 cases in the FULLY VACCINATED and 778 in the unvaccinated.

Now who in their right mind would still believe these vaccines work and still advocate for them? :crazy:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148864

image.thumb.png.5a9ef227d3a86108c278e2ed66f21844.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, irv said:

 

And you 2 clowns still believe the horseshit fed to you.

Have you seen today's numbers?? 2120 cases in the FULLY VACCINATED and 778 in the unvaccinated.

Now who in their right mind would still believe these vaccines work and still advocate for them? :crazy:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148864

image.thumb.png.5a9ef227d3a86108c278e2ed66f21844.png

Irv, it would also be good to know out of the xxx number of tests performed, how many were vaxxed vs unvaxxed.  We know the results are skewed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Irv, it would also be good to know out of the xxx number of tests performed, how many were vaxxed vs unvaxxed.  We know the results are skewed.

For sure they are. Numerous places are not even testing the fully vaxxed, only the unvaxxed.

Everything that was promised to the vaxxed is now being taken away and pretty soon they will have the same amount of freedoms, again, as the unvaxxed who could see the light and knew what was coming. 

Still, though, I sure wish I had of got them for Trudeau and the country!! :lol:

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the authors of the British Medical Journal in an open letter to Mark Zuckerfuck, regarding Fakebooks bogus fact checking.  I know what side I took when this came out and I know what side the blissful ignorant took. 

Facebook recently had to admit in court, there factcheck is anything but that.

 

 

Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg

 

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

We are Fiona Godlee and Kamran Abbasi, editors of The BMJ, one of the world’s oldest and most influential general medical journals. We are writing to raise serious concerns about the “fact checking” being undertaken by third party providers on behalf of Facebook/Meta.

In September, a former employee of Ventavia, a contract research company helping carry out the main Pfizer covid-19 vaccine trial, began providing The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails. These materials revealed a host of poor clinical trial research practices occurring at Ventavia that could impact data integrity and patient safety. We also discovered that, despite receiving a direct complaint about these problems over a year ago, the FDA did not inspect Ventavia’s trial sites.

The BMJ commissioned an investigative reporter to write up the story for our journal. The article was published on 2 November, following legal review, external peer review and subject to The BMJ’s usual high level editorial oversight and review.[1]

But from November 10, readers began reporting a variety of problems when trying to share our article. Some reported being unable to share it. Many others reported having their posts flagged with a warning about “Missing context ... Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people.” Those trying to post the article were informed by Facebook that people who repeatedly share “false information” might have their posts moved lower in Facebook’s News Feed. Group administrators where the article was shared received messages from Facebook informing them that such posts were “partly false.”

Readers were directed to a “fact check” performed by a Facebook contractor named Lead Stories.[2]

We find the “fact check” performed by Lead Stories to be inaccurate, incompetent and irresponsible.

-- It fails to provide any assertions of fact that The BMJ article got wrong

-- It has a nonsensical title: “Fact Check: The British Medical Journal Did NOT Reveal Disqualifying And Ignored Reports Of Flaws In Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Trials”

-- The first paragraph inaccurately labels The BMJ a “news blog”

-- It contains a screenshot of our article with a stamp over it stating “Flaws Reviewed,” despite the Lead Stories article not identifying anything false or untrue in The BMJ article

-- It published the story on its website under a URL that contains the phrase “hoax-alert”

We have contacted Lead Stories, but they refuse to change anything about their article or actions that have led to Facebook flagging our article.

We have also contacted Facebook directly, requesting immediate removal of the “fact checking” label and any link to the Lead Stories article, thereby allowing our readers to freely share the article on your platform.

There is also a wider concern that we wish to raise. We are aware that The BMJ is not the only high quality information provider to have been affected by the incompetence of Meta’s fact checking regime. To give one other example, we would highlight the treatment by Instagram (also owned by Meta) of Cochrane, the international provider of high quality systematic reviews of the medical evidence.[3] Rather than investing a proportion of Meta’s substantial profits to help ensure the accuracy of medical information shared through social media, you have apparently delegated responsibility to people incompetent in carrying out this crucial task. Fact checking has been a staple of good journalism for decades. What has happened in this instance should be of concern to anyone who values and relies on sources such as The BMJ.

We hope you will act swiftly: specifically to correct the error relating to The BMJ’s article and to review the processes that led to the error; and generally to reconsider your investment in and approach to fact checking overall.

Best wishes,

Fiona Godlee, editor in chief
Kamran Abbasi, incoming editor in chief
The BMJ

Competing interests:
As current and incoming editors in chief, we are responsible for everything The BMJ contains.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuskokaGator said:

It doesn't take brains to deny the obvious....

It doesn't, with over 90% vaxxination in Ontario and we have had more death this year than last when we had zero vaxxinated.   Thats what happens when you remove the bullshit filters.

This is repeated worldwide in countries with very high vaxx uptakes.  We are also not including adverse side effects, in these numbers.  ie with 20000 deaths (USA only) reported in vaers, a system where at most 5% is reported, the real calculated number is closer to 400K.

You mean that kind of obvious? 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

Your hatred of Doug is clouding your judgement. Ontario has approximately 40% of Canada's population but in almost every covid stat. that has been published we are contributing less than 40% (in some cases much less).

Obviously Ontario is doing many of the right things.

?  Doug has done a fine job?  who has said different?

And I am the one that points out Ontario is doing better than the rest of Canada - IRV and AC think Trudeau is doing all of this for some strange reason.

 

carry on

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here are the authors of the British Medical Journal in an open letter to Mark Zuckerfuck, regarding Fakebooks bogus fact checking.  I know what side I took when this came out and I know what side the blissful ignorant took. 

Facebook recently had to admit in court, there factcheck is anything but that.

 

 

Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg

 

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

We are Fiona Godlee and Kamran Abbasi, editors of The BMJ, one of the world’s oldest and most influential general medical journals. We are writing to raise serious concerns about the “fact checking” being undertaken by third party providers on behalf of Facebook/Meta.

In September, a former employee of Ventavia, a contract research company helping carry out the main Pfizer covid-19 vaccine trial, began providing The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails. These materials revealed a host of poor clinical trial research practices occurring at Ventavia that could impact data integrity and patient safety. We also discovered that, despite receiving a direct complaint about these problems over a year ago, the FDA did not inspect Ventavia’s trial sites.

The BMJ commissioned an investigative reporter to write up the story for our journal. The article was published on 2 November, following legal review, external peer review and subject to The BMJ’s usual high level editorial oversight and review.[1]

But from November 10, readers began reporting a variety of problems when trying to share our article. Some reported being unable to share it. Many others reported having their posts flagged with a warning about “Missing context ... Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people.” Those trying to post the article were informed by Facebook that people who repeatedly share “false information” might have their posts moved lower in Facebook’s News Feed. Group administrators where the article was shared received messages from Facebook informing them that such posts were “partly false.”

Readers were directed to a “fact check” performed by a Facebook contractor named Lead Stories.[2]

We find the “fact check” performed by Lead Stories to be inaccurate, incompetent and irresponsible.

-- It fails to provide any assertions of fact that The BMJ article got wrong

-- It has a nonsensical title: “Fact Check: The British Medical Journal Did NOT Reveal Disqualifying And Ignored Reports Of Flaws In Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Trials”

-- The first paragraph inaccurately labels The BMJ a “news blog”

-- It contains a screenshot of our article with a stamp over it stating “Flaws Reviewed,” despite the Lead Stories article not identifying anything false or untrue in The BMJ article

-- It published the story on its website under a URL that contains the phrase “hoax-alert”

We have contacted Lead Stories, but they refuse to change anything about their article or actions that have led to Facebook flagging our article.

We have also contacted Facebook directly, requesting immediate removal of the “fact checking” label and any link to the Lead Stories article, thereby allowing our readers to freely share the article on your platform.

There is also a wider concern that we wish to raise. We are aware that The BMJ is not the only high quality information provider to have been affected by the incompetence of Meta’s fact checking regime. To give one other example, we would highlight the treatment by Instagram (also owned by Meta) of Cochrane, the international provider of high quality systematic reviews of the medical evidence.[3] Rather than investing a proportion of Meta’s substantial profits to help ensure the accuracy of medical information shared through social media, you have apparently delegated responsibility to people incompetent in carrying out this crucial task. Fact checking has been a staple of good journalism for decades. What has happened in this instance should be of concern to anyone who values and relies on sources such as The BMJ.

We hope you will act swiftly: specifically to correct the error relating to The BMJ’s article and to review the processes that led to the error; and generally to reconsider your investment in and approach to fact checking overall.

Best wishes,

Fiona Godlee, editor in chief
Kamran Abbasi, incoming editor in chief
The BMJ

Competing interests:
As current and incoming editors in chief, we are responsible for everything The BMJ contains.

When people like yourself use FaceBook and Twitter for their info they run into problems..  Maybe try another source otther than meme's on facebook :dunno:  

Just a thought, maybe you would look so uneducated 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't, with over 90% vaxxination in Ontario and we have had more death this year than last when we had zero vaxxinated.   Thats what happens when you remove the bullshit filters.

 

 

NO WE HAVEN'T STOP SAYING THIS, FUCK ARE YOU NOT SMART.

 

THERE HAS ONLY BEEN 3000 DEATHS SINCE VACCINATION COMPARED TO 26000 PRIOR,

 

HOLY FUCK YOUR MEME'S ARE WAY OFF -  

 

I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION :dunno: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When people like yourself use FaceBook and Twitter for their info they run into problems..  Maybe try another source otther than meme's on facebook :dunno:  

Just a thought, maybe you would look so uneducated 

 

OK.

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXKeXMNDJbD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  Doug has done a fine job?  who has said different?

And I am the one that points out Ontario is doing better than the rest of Canada - IRV and AC think Trudeau is doing all of this for some strange reason.

 

carry on

 

 

 

The first sentences in your post say it...

I think Doug Ford is scrambling and for obvious reasons he is in way over  his head, this isn't something he ever dreamed of dealing with.  He probably sees this as something to combat his closures of businesses.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, toslow said:

If that’s the case then they shouldn’t be telling people to get the booster shot. 
 

No need for right?

 

8 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

The first sentences in your post say it...

I think Doug Ford is scrambling and for obvious reasons he is in way over  his head, this isn't something he ever dreamed of dealing with.  He probably sees this as something to combat his closures of businesses.

 

in was in answer to the stupid question above 

 

There is no play book for this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...