Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

17 hours ago, toslow said:

Yes you are missing when they said it would be 90% effective in preventing  Covid 

yes 1 in 10 chance of getting covid - this isn't news

10 vaccinated people in a room, 1 has a good chance of contracting covid.

Where does it say stops TRANSMISSION -  never has this been stated except in meme's from the angry

this vaccine literary stopped the mass of old people dying,  are you no seeing this?  

2 hours ago, irv said:

499 fully vaccinated cases today and 469 in the unvaccinated. Sure makes one want to rush out and get these jabs!! 

And, like anyone with a brain could see, the number of vaccinated cases in the ICU is also closing the gap on the unvaccinated. 

It's amazing that some still advocate and endorse these vaccines despite these numbers. :news:

""The number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario continue to grow, reaching the highest total since May 30""

""The number of active cases went up to 7,540""

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148290 

and what percent of vaccinated are in the hospital compared to the percent of unvax :dunno:  

you should look into math classes to see how all this works.

can you post the icu numbers IRV so the class can see

Wife works in nursing home.  Something like 250 residents in this home.  All residents and staff vaxed. Couple months ago they had a breakout in one ward . Staff moved quickly to isolate that one ward and contain virus .  Iirc 27 residents lived on that ward . End result every single resident on that ward contracted covid . 5 fatalities. Vax was miserable failure. Health unit reported to the public that vax was huge success  because in a home of 250 residents only 27 got covid and only 5 deaths . They did not lie ..... they just did not tell the truth.

Edited by Dieseltech

I would think this is the story in a lot of cases, always trying to deflect and paint a pretty picture

cant explain this to fail cause he is on the government tit 

Edited by toslow

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

That's what you find odd about the story. you're fucked dude

Wrong meds are given out daily across Canada in a Hospital setting so this isn't a surprise really.    How someone makes this error is beyond me, check the label

If you are saying this person is apart of some huge conspiracy and he has been ordered to give all children vaccines ???? :lol:  and I'm fucked :lol:   okay  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wrong meds are given out daily across Canada in a Hospital setting so this isn't a surprise really.    How someone makes this error is beyond me, check the label

If you are saying this person is apart of some huge conspiracy and he has been ordered to give all children vaccines ???? :lol:  and I'm fucked :lol:   okay  :lol: 

See there you go assuming things. That's what makes you fucked. You read into things and fabricate a story. Sorta like a bullshiter i guess

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  You really don't know what you believe :lol:  

You posted about the 3 year old getting covid shot by mistake, what is so odd..

I am expecting the non answer again 

Waiting for a real answer from you? Other than some lame bullshit that you always mumble 

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you made the post and still have no idea why :dunno: 

I found it odd a 3 year old was gettnig a flu shot

you have said

NOTHING 

I find it odd health canada hasn't yet to tell them what are the risks. Giving the kid was vomiting and head was aching after the shot, 

Just now, toslow said:

I find it odd health canada hasn't yet to tell them what are the risks. Giving the kid was vomiting and head was aching after the shot, 

:dunno: the kid through up, had a headache and is now fine.   my understanding

How much different could it be compared to a 5 year old?  

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno: the kid through up, had a headache and is now fine.   my understanding

How much different could it be compared to a 5 year old?  

Did you read the article? She got the adult dose. The kids dose is modified or toned down from what i read

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

Did you read the article? She got the adult dose. The kids dose is modified or toned down from what i read

I heard the child is fine now...  Aren't these affects acute

What exactly are you getting at?  you said "THEY" will get you one way or another, who is THEY :dunno: 

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I heard the child is fine now...  Aren't these affects acute

What exactly are you getting at?  you said "THEY" will get you one way or another, who is THEY :dunno: 

They would be the idiots that gave the kid the shot, anything else you’d like to know?

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

in DOUG's Ontario you will start to  pay $1000 more for groceries 

High inflation and no job growth - stale wages 

Best thing to do at this point it Blame Trudeau for Ontario woes 

Dude you’re such a fucking hack. Inflation is across the country from the feds bullshit not provincial 

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/inflation-cpi

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you’re such a fucking hack. Inflation is across the country from the feds bullshit not provincial 

:lol:  You are right Doug Ford hasn't done anything since elected.  at least this is your claim since everything has been FEDERAL fault

Do you think an increase of 20% for the price of house has something to do with that inflation?  before you answer housing  is the leading cause

Government don't set GAS prices so the 2nd factor isn't governments fault either.

but ya the moment is here to Blame Trudeau while saying every single Premier has nothing to do with their own economy.  Only Trudeau and produce an eoncomy good or bad.

I really can't believe people like you thinking a Premier (a conservative one only) has nothing to do with economy.  Very strange concept.  Remember back in the day with WYNNE was responsible for Ontario woes