*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Again proving my point with the topic change.  Too dumb to eloquently state your point?  Go search Twitter for some more nonsense.

The only thing you are proving is to be a fool.  So you say you are not vaxxed, tell us why if you believe the vaxxes are better than natural immunity.

Again numbers today in QC, 1200 unvaxxed vs 3800 vaxxed.  You don't do a rate per 100K on the numbers.  The only numbers that matter is out of the total numbers of tests performed, how many were vaxxed vs unvaxxed.   Lets say 60000 tests are performed  and 25000 of those were unvaxxed vs 35000 vaxxed, so 1200/25000 is better than 3800/35000, yet we don't have those raw figures so we really can't make a conclusion, but the msm and health officials ignored those stats to fool the idiots.  Overall population rates mean absolutely nothing for a time discrete sample.

OK.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing you are proving is to be a fool.  So you say you are not vaxxed, tell us why if you believe the vaxxes are better than natural immunity.

Because I am a Physicist and understand math and statistics.  I never said better or worse, there has been no study to show either.  People with the shot get Covid and people who have had Covid get Covid.  Just like those that take the yearly flu shot.  You on the other hand claim that the vax is causing the pandemic and weakens your immune system.  You can't back that up with anything other than emotion which is why you resort to name calling all the time instead of staying on topic.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again numbers today in QC, 1200 unvaxxed vs 3800 vaxxed.  You don't do a rate per 100K on the numbers.  The only numbers that matter is out of the total numbers of tests performed, how many were vaxxed vs unvaxxed.   Lets say 60000 tests are performed  and 25000 of those were unvaxxed vs 35000 vaxxed, so 1200/25000 is better than 3800/35000, yet we don't have those raw figures so we really can't make a conclusion, but the msm and health officials ignored those stats to fool the idiots.  Overall population rates mean absolutely nothing for a time discrete sample.

OK.

Umm, no.  Why would you do that?  The only reason you do is because you think it strengthens your point, but it just highlights your inability to do math.

It is very simple to compare, you just normalize the populations of each.  ie, if there are 10x the people that have had the shot and it does nothing then there should be 10x the numbers of positives.  Or in the case cited above, with an 80% vax rate there should be 4 times the number of positives or more clearly for you 80% of the positive tests should be for the vax group.  Any less than that shows clearly that it is having an effect.

Number of tests is irrelevant.  Things that could be are: # of positives, # of hospitilizations, # of deaths but only when normalized to a population.

Again, you claim it weakens the immune system which would imply the number would have to be LARGER than 4x if 80% had the shot.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know Alberta opened up 5 months ago and has paid for that?  now you know

Maybe watch some news and you will not look so uninformed 

Any reason why your stupid post doesn't fit all of Canada :dunno:  

pretty funny AC, what happened to you?

That has to be your best one yet!!! :lol:My god, man, just when I thought you couldn't outdo yourself! :lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Because I am a Physicist and understand math and statistics.  I never said better or worse, there has been no study to show either.  People with the shot get Covid and people who have had Covid get Covid.  Just like those that take the yearly flu shot.  You on the other hand claim that the vax is causing the pandemic and weakens your immune system.  You can't back that up with anything other than emotion which is why you resort to name calling all the time instead of staying on topic.

Umm, no.  Why would you do that?  The only reason you do is because you think it strengthens your point, but it just highlights your inability to do math.

It is very simple to compare, you just normalize the populations of each.  ie, if there are 10x the people that have had the shot and it does nothing then there should be 10x the numbers of positives.  Or in the case cited above, with an 80% vax rate there should be 4 times the number of positives or more clearly for you 80% of the positive tests should be for the vax group.  Any less than that shows clearly that it is having an effect.

Number of tests is irrelevant.  Things that could be are: # of positives, # of hospitilizations, # of deaths but only when normalized to a population.

Again, you claim it weakens the immune system which would imply the number would have to be LARGER than 4x if 80% had the shot.

Sorry but it does matter.  If you test 100 vaxxed vs 100 unvaxxed and you are at the same positive rate then the vax is worthless at preventing spread.  This is where we are now.  There is no need to normalize the data in the overall population.  If you are at 80% vaxxed then you would expect your sample to be in the same proportion, but if the unvaxxed are being forced to test more than the vaxxed, then it skews the results.  This is being done to bias the results.  It should be obvious.

So why aren't you getting vaxxed if it goes against your logic.:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry but it does matter.  If you test 100 vaxxed vs 100 unvaxxed and you are at the same positive rate then the vax is worthless at preventing spread.  

If the 100 above is 100% of the nonvaxxed population and .01% of the vaxxed population what you state is completely false.  ie, any variation in the overall poplulation of the group needs to be accounted for.

So why aren't you getting vaxxed if it goes against your logic.:lol:

I had Covid.  First "shot" is done.  The rest I will think about later, but the case you make for is stronger than against which is funny since you don't seem to understand your own math.

If the 100 above is 100% of the nonvaxxed population and .01% of the vaxxed population what you state is completely false.  ie, any variation in the overall poplulation of the group needs to be accounted for.

I had Covid.  First "shot" is done.  The rest I will think about later, but the case you make for is stronger than against which is funny since you don't seem to understand your own math.

AC once said if you have something worth $50 and you sell it for $100 you made 200% profit...  simple math is very hard for some

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC was not aware that Alberta opened up 6 months ago with 50% vaccinated, I am  betting you didn't know that either

This is AB fail, tell me how this is about a virus.  You can't really be this dumb.

FHIyECNUYAMgTCP?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

As it stands in Ontario now the cases between vaxxed and unvaxxed are in line with the vax rates.  So what does that tell you?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

This is AB fail, tell me how this is about a virus.  You can't really be this dumb.

FHIyECNUYAMgTCP?format=jpg&name=large

Those @#$%%# unvaccinated bastards!! :wall:

Covid cases in the unvaxxed went down again today. Pretty close to 4 to 1 now with the vaxxed leading the way. :news:

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As it stands in Ontario now the cases between vaxxed and unvaxxed are in line with the vax rates.  So what does that tell you?

Made for people like you

In Ontario, 25,422,938 vaccine doses have been administered. 90.5% of Ontarians 12+ have one dose and 87.8% have two doses. 284 people are hospitalized with #COVID19, and 164 people are in ICU due to COVID-19. Please note that not all hospitals report on weekends.

Edited by 1trailmaker

48 minutes ago, irv said:

Those @#$%%# unvaccinated bastards!! :wall:

Covid cases in the unvaxxed went down again today. Pretty close to 4 to 1 now with the vaxxed leading the way. :news:

They also don't get tested as a matter of fact, anti vaxxers don't believe the test is true.

I expect very little cases reported.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't you just love how they play on words to keep the fear going!

Was watching CP24 a couple weeks ago and they stated in their ticker tape that 650 cases were in the unvaccinated. Not one mention of those in the vaccinated, however, which was a couple hundred higher at that time.

I pictured a bunch of sheep sitting at home, who trust the news, cursing/slamming the unvaccinated not even knowing there were more cases in the vaccinated. 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Don't you just love how they play on words to keep the fear going!

Was watching CP24 a couple weeks ago and they stated in their ticker tape that 650 cases were in the unvaccinated. Not one mention of those in the vaccinated, however, which was a couple hundred higher at that time.

I pictured a bunch of sheep sitting at home, who trust the news, cursing/slamming the unvaccinated not even knowing there were more cases in the vaccinated. 

interesting view, What happens when you factor in the vaccinated gathering in huge crowds, events, dining, while most unvaccinated are at home in their basement watching cp24 screaming "they live in fear" :dunno: 

Hopefully this will end soon and you can think to yourself how you did nothing to help, it will be  a proud moment to talk about around the dinner table with the grandkids.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting view, What happens when you factor in the vaccinated gathering in huge crowds, events, dining, while most unvaccinated are at home in their basement watching cp24 screaming "they live in fear" :dunno: 

Hopefully this will end soon and you can think to yourself how you did nothing to help, it will be  a proud moment to talk about around the dinner table with the grandkids.

:lol:

And you can sit around and tell yours how you were brainwashed into believing the hoax the news spewed to you.

I'm sure they will already know by then, regardless, but I'm not so sure you should discuss what you did with them. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It surely doesn't say that the vax is causing the situation or that it weakens the immune system.  It does say that the new variant, just like the seasonal flu, has changed the response of the shot.  Icu numbers are still weighted towards the non shot crew.

2 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:

And you can sit around and tell yours how you were brainwashed into believing the hoax the news spewed to you.

I'm sure they will already know by then, regardless, but I'm not so sure you should discuss what you did with them. 

If this was a "Trudeau says" thing it would be different, being worldwide is another thing.

You truly believe all the worlds scientist and medical doctors have got together to make you take a shot of poison and wear a mask while doing it?

You believe everyone is lying to you?

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If this was a "Trudeau says" thing it would be different, being worldwide is another thing.

You truly believe all the worlds scientist and medical doctors have got together to make you take a shot of poison and wear a mask while doing it?

You believe everyone is lying to you?

ALL???