*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV did you quit hockey over this vaccine thing? :dunno: 

Go smoke another bowl, ya burnout. When did I ever say I played hockey? 

6 hours ago, irv said:

Go smoke another bowl, ya burnout. When did I ever say I played hockey? 

Sorry thought you played like many members.

I asked because I know  a couple that have said NO to hockey and know a few that got the vaccine once they heard hockey was over for them (well this year as this isn't forever)

I guess it is a boxed lunches if you do the trails this year

off to smoke a bowl :bong: 

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry thought you played like many members.

I asked because I know  a couple that have said NO to hockey and know a few that got the vaccine once they heard hockey was over for them (well this year as this isn't forever)

I guess it is a boxed lunches if you do the trails this year

off to smoke a bowl :bong: 

So you was trying to be a smart ass and set him up and it came back and bit you in the ass

classic lol 😂 

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

So you was trying to be a smart ass and set him up and it came back and bit you in the ass

classic lol 😂 

not at all, I thought he played hockey I was mistaken :dunno: 

I already know he is giving up almost everything, going out for dinner, movie, really everything indoors that is fun.

Giving up hockey for the cause would be huge for most people, it isn't like giving up going to the Keg.

It take a strong person to give up being able to do almost anything fun or social to support their fears of government taking control of their life. 

I'm out supporting businesses while others are not 

9 hours ago, toslow said:

classic lol 😂 

I'm not sure why I bit as he has made up numerous things about myself and others and put words in ours mouths that none of us have ever said, but I know he still won't get the point. 

I'm pretty sure Trail will also be the first in line when the boosters come out for his age group. I mean why wouldn't he? He'd likely take a long walk off a short peer if he was told to despite the fact he can't even swim as long as it's all for the greater good. 

Each to their own, but I personally don't believe in walking lockstep just because someone in authority told me too. I also can't imagine anyone now still advocating for these vaccines when it has been proven countless times now they do absolutely fuck all. Each and everyday 150 to 200 fully vaccinated people have tested positive for covid in Ontario alone. Numerous cases of adverse affects and deaths in those fully vaccinated as well. Thousands and thousands of doctor's, nurses and other medical staff with frontline experience willing to lose their jobs over it should be all anyone really needs to see this, but no, they would still rather trust their T.V. instead.  I could go on, but it is pointless as it doesn't matter what is presented because some are just so deluded, so brainwashed and stupid that they'll never get it. 

coovvvid1.jpg

6 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not sure why I bit as he has made up numerous things about myself and others and put words in ours mouths that none of us have ever said, but I know he still won't get the point. 

I'm pretty sure Trail will also be the first in line when the boosters come out for his age group. I mean why wouldn't he? He'd likely take a long walk off a short peer if he was told to despite the fact he can't even swim as long as it's all for the greater good. 

Each to their own, but I personally don't believe in walking lockstep just because someone in authority told me too. I also can't imagine anyone now still advocating for these vaccines when it has been proven countless times now they do absolutely fuck all. Each and everyday 150 to 200 fully vaccinated people have tested positive for covid in Ontario alone. Numerous cases of adverse affects and deaths in those fully vaccinated as well. Thousands and thousands of doctor's, nurses and other medical staff with frontline experience willing to lose their jobs over it should be all anyone really needs to see this, but no, they would still rather trust their T.V. instead.  I could go on, but it is pointless as it doesn't matter what is presented because some are just so deluded, so brainwashed and stupid that they'll never get it. 

coovvvid1.jpg

IRV the old are not dying like they were - where do get the info that vaccines don't work?  Can I read the papers on this or atleat one of your informative memes

Facts are the vaccine is working - do you know why we in Ontario don't have huge cases anymore but have large gatherings :dunno:  almost 85% double vaccinated here is the reason -  You are welcome IRV I and millions of others will fight this virus for you since you have chosen to do FUCK ALL  

As for Boosters, if so I will go get it and continue to support local businesses that are open only because of the vaccinated, this is fact IRV you haven't helped any businesses you actually hurt them but that is your choice as you stated and we are fine with your choice of doing NOTHING TO HELP 

Sad what retiring did to you IRV, you claim you got wokeup but wow 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV the old are not dying like they were - where do get the info that vaccines don't work?  Can I read the papers on this or atleat one of your informative memes

Facts are the vaccine is working - do you know why we in Ontario don't have huge cases anymore but have large gatherings :dunno:  almost 85% double vaccinated here is the reason -  You are welcome IRV I and millions of others will fight this virus for you since you have chosen to do FUCK ALL  

As for Boosters, if so I will go get it and continue to support local businesses that are open only because of the vaccinated, this is fact IRV you haven't helped any businesses you actually hurt them but that is your choice as you stated and we are fine with your choice of doing NOTHING TO HELP 

Sad what retiring did to you IRV, you claim you got wokeup but wow 

I know you're too dumb to see it or even capable of thinking for yourself, but "each and everyday", like I said above, fully vaccinated people are testing positive for covid, being hospitalized, being put into to ICU and dying, but you still think the vaccines are working and everyone should get them???

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/146126

Like I said before, Trail, it's a numbers game. Lower the amount tested, lower the PCR threshold or anything else they want and buffoons like you will continue to lap it up.

See our numbers going down now? How much you want to bet they will continue to do so? How much do you think our flu cases will rise this fall/winter? We've already been forewarned to get out and get the flu shot! Do you think it is possible, even for a moment, because of all the push back, people, other than you, waking up to the fact this has all been one big lie has anything to do with that??

Tell me this, trail, as you cherry pick what you answer, why thousands and thousands of doctor's, nurses and other frontline workers (yesterdays hero's) are refusing the jabs and are willing to lose their jobs over a vaccine if is working and is so safe? :dunno:

43 minutes ago, irv said:

I know you're too dumb to see it or even capable of thinking for yourself, but "each and everyday", like I said above, fully vaccinated people are testing positive for covid, being hospitalized, being put into to ICU and dying, but you still think the vaccines are working and everyone should get them???

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/146126

Like I said before, Trail, it's a numbers game. Lower the amount tested, lower the PCR threshold or anything else they want and buffoons like you will continue to lap it up.

See our numbers going down now? How much you want to bet they will continue to do so? How much do you think our flu cases will rise this fall/winter? We've already been forewarned to get out and get the flu shot! Do you think it is possible, even for a moment, because of all the push back, people, other than you, waking up to the fact this has all been one big lie has anything to do with that??

Tell me this, trail, as you cherry pick what you answer, why thousands and thousands of doctor's, nurses and other frontline workers (yesterdays hero's) are refusing the jabs and are willing to lose their jobs over a vaccine if is working and is so safe? :dunno:

I guess when something it 90% effective you have a hard time understanding  that statement...

I can explain it if you want me too :dunno: 

lol on the health workers refusal :lol:  but the millions that did get the vaccine are sheep adn don't understand the dangers :lol: 

classic shit right there - less than 1% are not getting the vaccine as far as nurses and Doctors go :lol:   but they must be right

I don't get a flu shot and it has nothing to do with this topic

we could go out for a beer and talk about you are not allowed inside,   doing your part IRV 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Poor Trail. Despite the evidence/proof that is in front of him, still defends getting the jabs because the big T.V. screen in front of him told him too. And, because he now feels like an idiot, wants everyone else too as well. :lol:

Tell me, trail, what else will you bow to? Taking that long walk off that short pier? 

Link from CE. Do you ever look up anything, Trail, or do you just blindly believe your Liberal news media would never lie to you.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess when something it 90% effective you have a hard time understanding  that statement...

I can explain it if you want me too :dunno: 

Please do, but when you do, refer to the link I posted where it shows 328 cases today and of those, 105 were in fully vaccinated people. I'm not sure about your math but my math doesn't come to a 90% effective rate, and I'm not even counting those 16 in partially vaccinated people. While you're at it, can you explain the 30 in "Vaccination status unknown". Is that from non English speaking people or people who have just have a hard time remembering? :dunno:

I'm terrible at math, Trail, so please explain it clearly and fully. :news:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, irv said:

Poor Trail. Despite the evidence/proof that is in front of him, still defends getting the jabs because the big T.V. screen in front of him told him too. And, because he now feels like an idiot, wants everyone else too as well. :lol:

Tell me, trail, what else will you bow to? Taking that long walk off that short pier? 

what does the news have to do with this?  Is all news Liberal worldwide :lol:  I don't understand how you think all these countries worldwide are all brainwashed by our liberal paid for media.  Really IRV wtf there isn't any country not on board doesn't that tell you something?  

The conservative government of Ontario is telling us what we should do not the NEWS,  Doug Ford is in charge and he is the one you voted for blindly.

The get businesses open we need to be vaccinated, no biggie on my part but huge problems on yours....

Are you not helping businesses because you think the vaccine doesn't work or you think it is poison being forced on you?

Why not just get vaccinated and enjoy a nice dinner out?  

12 hours ago, irv said:

Link from CE. Do you ever look up anything, Trail, or do you just blindly believe your Liberal news media would never lie to you.

:lol:  but only the UK and Israel :lol:  

So you get your science from Joe Rogan :lol: and post it as fact :lol:  

and I am the sheep :lol:  wtf

Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses.

They were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.

The figures show the high degree of protection from the vaccines against illness and death, the ONS said.

Some deaths after vaccination were always expected because vaccines are not 100% effective, and it takes a couple of weeks after your second dose to build the fullest protection.

Of the 51,281 deaths involving Covid registered in England between 2 January and 2 July 2021:

• 640 (1.2%) were people who had received both vaccine doses
  • This total includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated
  • Some 458 deaths (0.8%) were people who died at least 21 days after their second dose
  • Just 256 deaths (0.5%) were people who were both fully vaccinated and who had their first positive PCR test at least 14 days after their second dose

"Breakthrough" deaths - occurring at least two weeks after the second jab along with a first positive PCR Covid test - tend to happen in the most vulnerable, men and those with weakened immune systems, with the average age being 84.

But overall numbers were very small - they accounted for only 0.5% of all deaths from Covid-19 over the first six months of the year.

I THINK JOE IS FULL OF SHIT ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE THEY QUOTED

11 hours ago, irv said:

Please do, but when you do, refer to the link I posted where it shows 328 cases today and of those, 105 were in fully vaccinated people. I'm not sure about your math but my math doesn't come to a 90% effective rate, and I'm not even counting those 16 in partially vaccinated people. While you're at it, can you explain the 30 in "Vaccination status unknown". Is that from non English speaking people or people who have just have a hard time remembering? :dunno:

I'm terrible at math, Trail, so please explain it clearly and fully. :news:

C'mon, Trail, surely you have an answer for this other than a laughing emoticon? Try real hard. I know that will be foreign to you but give it a go.