*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

PassPortDoug may end the vaccine passport by January thanks to the just over  90% that will be vaccinated by that time...

This is really good news for those having to prove vaccination to enter a establishment,  and good for the ones that have done nothing to help get this pandemic ended...

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/2/2021 at 11:45 AM, 1trailmaker said:

LockdownDoug is moving to $15 an hour min, where are the posts how this is job killing :dunno:  

Pretty funny really how the ONEWAY mind works

Job killing?  Its a joke right now. Tim Horton's and McDonald's are paying $18/hr+ and the only people who will do it are new Canadians.

I'm paying $20-25 for entry level and the people who apply aren't worth hiring. And those I do hire show up for work 3 or 4 days out of a week because they don't need the money.

There are a couple warehouses near me advertising $18-20/hr to start with a $4000 bonus if you show up for work for 4 months. I'll bet they rarely have to pay out.

Ultimately, The market decides what a wage will be.

636 new cases today. Our highest level in over a month, yet, allegedly, 84% of the population is fully vaxxed??

Should the numbers not be going down instead of up?? :dunno:

325 of the cases are in the unvaxxed and 248 are "FULLY VACCINATED" with 48 with unknown vax status. Anyone know what that means, "unknown vax status"?? 

I don't know about anyone else, but like what has been trending lately, the total amount of cases in those fully vaccinated has been creeping up and up now for weeks. Pretty soon, it is going to be a 50/50 split and soon after that, based on trending, there are going to be more cases in those fully vaxxed than the unvaccinated. :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147046

image.thumb.png.558e2cf84ec8a60e688ac5aff9e96720.png

15 hours ago, irv said:

636 new cases today. Our highest level in over a month, yet, allegedly, 84% of the population is fully vaxxed??

Should the numbers not be going down instead of up?? :dunno:

325 of the cases are in the unvaxxed and 248 are "FULLY VACCINATED" with 48 with unknown vax status. Anyone know what that means, "unknown vax status"?? 

I don't know about anyone else, but like what has been trending lately, the total amount of cases in those fully vaccinated has been creeping up and up now for weeks. Pretty soon, it is going to be a 50/50 split and soon after that, based on trending, there are going to be more cases in those fully vaxxed than the unvaccinated. :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147046

image.thumb.png.558e2cf84ec8a60e688ac5aff9e96720.png

Just think IRV if everyone was vaccinated the few cases would be 100% vaccinated people.  Proving vaccines don't work ever.....

Also proves the ones in charge will every 100 years make you wear masks so they can laugh at the sheep

IRV quick math question, of the unvaccinated what percent are getting covid and entering hospital? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Since you state that 84% of the eligible population is fully vaccinated when the daily cases reaches 50/50 it means that the unvaxed cases come from 16% of the eligible population. That makes them 5+ times more likely to get covid. Not very good odds.

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2021 at 8:44 PM, Blackstar said:

Job killing?  Its a joke right now. Tim Horton's and McDonald's are paying $18/hr+ and the only people who will do it are new Canadians.

I'm paying $20-25 for entry level and the people who apply aren't worth hiring. And those I do hire show up for work 3 or 4 days out of a week because they don't need the money.

There are a couple warehouses near me advertising $18-20/hr to start with a $4000 bonus if you show up for work for 4 months. I'll bet they rarely have to pay out.

Ultimately, The market decides what a wage will be.

That is crazy

Are you still booked solid?  I know a guy getting a pool, not sure how much he gave up front but this tool hasn't even finished the dig in 5 weeks.   He also signed their neighbour up for a pool and said it would of been done a week ago but hasn't even started it.  

He could have help issues too or just a douche bag

5 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

Since you state that 84% of the eligible population is fully vaccinated when the daily cases reaches 50/50 it means that the unvaxed cases come from 16% of the eligible population. That makes them 5+ times more likely to get covid. Not very good odds.

that POINT of FACT isn't important, you realize that is fake math skills you have :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is crazy

Are you still booked solid?  I know a guy getting a pool, not sure how much he gave up front but this tool hasn't even finished the dig in 5 weeks.   He also signed their neighbour up for a pool and said it would of been done a week ago but hasn't even started it.  

He could have help issues too or just a douche bag

Very rare that an excavation would take more than a day. There are a lot of "new" companies out here making promises and cashing in. Local news showed a couple last week who gave some guy $33k down payment for a swimming pool and the guy never showed up. He actually gave them $9k back at some point, probably to keep them quiet while he fleeced other people.

Who the fuck gives $33k to a complete stranger without checking references?

I take $1000 down to lock your spot, 10% once I order product, 50% once walls are concreted in, balance on completion.

Yes, I'm booked out all of next year and have people waiting for 2023. Its crazy. Pricing is out of control, shortage of inventory and staff. I'm having to buy all my equipment now for next year. I'll lay out $120k in the next month just to guaranty I have product for next spring.

My head hurts....lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

Nice deflect away from the fact these vaccines are doing shit, and in case you don't know, anytime Trail agrees with you, you are on the wrong path. And BTW, I'm not the one stating the 84% vaccination rating, the gov't is, and it is actually above 85%. My mistake. Again, does it make sense to you, with 85% of the population being vaccinated, cases are still going up? :dunno:

Looking like the 50/50 ratio is getting closer and closer each and everyday, but I know, in your world and Trail's, it's the unvaxxed that are causing this, right? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147062

image.thumb.png.394d171f1371b36fec21f85faf05a261.png

20 hours ago, irv said:

Nice deflect away from the fact these vaccines are doing shit, and in case you don't know, anytime Trail agrees with you, you are on the wrong path. And BTW, I'm not the one stating the 84% vaccination rating, the gov't is, and it is actually above 85%. My mistake. Again, does it make sense to you, with 85% of the population being vaccinated, cases are still going up? :dunno:

Looking like the 50/50 ratio is getting closer and closer each and everyday, but I know, in your world and Trail's, it's the unvaxxed that are causing this, right? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147062

image.thumb.png.394d171f1371b36fec21f85faf05a261.png

WE ARE WIDE OPEN AND CASES ARE NOT GOING UP THERE IS HARDLY ANY COMPARED TO LOCKDOWN NUMBERS OF 4000 A DAY.

I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS :lol: 

If you can't understand that a small percent of vaccinated are getttnig covid and an even smaller percent are getting hospitalize YET the unvaccinated have a high percent of covid cases and high percent of hospital and ICU.

IRV it is okay to say you don't want to get vaccinated but stop with the stupid talk about it doesn't work and bill gates BS, you sound uneducated 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WE ARE WIDE OPEN AND CASES ARE NOT GOING UP THERE IS HARDLY ANY COMPARED TO LOCKDOWN NUMBERS OF 4000 A DAY.

If you can't understand that a small percent of vaccinated are getttnig covid and an even smaller percent are getting hospitalize YET the unvaccinated have a high percent of covid cases and high percent of hospital and ICU.

IRV it is okay to say you don't want to get vaccinated but stop with the stupid talk about it doesn't work and bill gates BS, you sound uneducated 

You're right, Troll, I will never see what you see nor read what you read because your as blind as a bat and ignorant too. 

Looking like that 50/50 split might be happening sooner than I thought? Wonder when those that are in the ICU, which are also creeping up everyday in the fully vaxxed, are also going to be at 50/50? :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147110 

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You're right, Troll, I will never see what you see nor read what you read because your as blind as a bat and ignorant too. 

Looking like that 50/50 split might be happening sooner than I thought? Wonder when those that are in the ICU, which are also creeping up everyday in the fully vaxxed, are also going to be at 50/50? :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147110 

so you are sticking with 50/50 equal chance? :dunno: 

54 unvaccianted in ICU that is about 1 in 37000 (2 million)

20 Vaccinated in ICU that is about 1 in 550000  (11 million)

Either way IRV 74 in ICu instead of 220 while being wide open is only due to one thing and you are not apart of that thing

And, we are almost there. Any guesses now on how long it will be before there are more covid cases in the fully vaxxed compared to the unvaxxed??

But never mind any of that, just get your vaccines that have been proven time and time again to do diddly squat, because big pharma and the crooked and corrupt gov't told you to. And while you are at it, ensure you take your children, who statistically speaking, have a 0.000% of dying from covid, if they even catch it, but do it anyways because we recommend it. :crazy:

211 of todays cases in the unvaxxed and 205 who are "FULLY VAXXED" 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147165 

image.thumb.png.5cba03241dc45b94196458797e42fca2.png

Edited by irv

Tremendous vaccines, the best ever. These vaccines are so great the CDC had to change the definition of the word. :news:

"There’s a jump in the number of new COVID cases in Ontario" 

"The number of active cases went up to 4,269" :snack:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147211

image.thumb.png.c017701e90b7919b08cefed66cd96f92.png

Edited by irv

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Oh it’s coming, seen on the news today that they are monitoring a whole new strain in Saskatchewan.

round 4,5,6 of lockdowns are coming 

lets hope that is just the FREE CENTRAL/WESTERN provinces, they didn't believe this was real and are paying for it now.

it will be tough for Doug to lockdown again

On 11/9/2021 at 6:09 PM, 1trailmaker said:

You were saying? :snack:

"The number of active cases went up to 4,400"

I wonder why we never hear stories on MSM from those who have been fully vaccinated but ended up in the hospital or in the ICU anyways? I wonder what they would have to say now about the vaccines and their efficacy rating? :dunno:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147249

image.thumb.png.a791e45194895a9f97420d368a2aa7aa.png

3 hours ago, irv said:

You were saying? :snack:

"The number of active cases went up to 4,400"

I wonder why we never hear stories on MSM from those who have been fully vaccinated but ended up in the hospital or in the ICU anyways? I wonder what they would have to say now about the vaccines and their efficacy rating? :dunno:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147249

image.thumb.png.a791e45194895a9f97420d368a2aa7aa.png

?????  been lots on the news about that hockey guy that died as half the team got covid (all vaccinated) 

stop looking at MEMEs for your information

Edited by 1trailmaker

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?????  been lots on the news about that hockey guy that died as half the team got covid (all vaccinated) 

stop looking at MEMEs for your information

Nothing what you wrote above makes any sense whatsoever in relation to what I posted. You can't even discern an actual article from a meme. Seek help, dude. I'm out. 

• Confused 1

Seems the more they vax the higher the number of cases go? :news:

"The number of active cases went up to 4,586"

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/147294 

Julie Robinson, although vaxxed, is also wondering why our cases are going up and wonders why no one else is mentioning that little tidbit? Why is that? Anyone know? 

1. Julie Robinson says:

Why is nobody talking about how the vaccinated who are catching Covid is catching up to numbers of those unvaccinated? I believe everyone should be vaccinated, as am I, but am very concerned as to why this is happening.

image.thumb.png.ed596f593069b77c40c861cecfaec41b.png

Edited by irv

Texas is doing better just a month ago 300 deaths a day but now only 130 deaths a day.

Florida is doing better too, a month ago 350 deaths a day to now just over 60 a day.

130 000 dead from covid in these 2 States - great job and covid is declared over 

Florida vaccination rate is 60% and people are dying at huge rate - IRV can you understand this?

Texas vaccination rate is 54% and people are dying at huge rates - IRV can you understand this and maybe post a meme on the topic :dunno: