Jump to content

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess when something it 90% effective you have a hard time understanding  that statement...

I can explain it if you want me too :dunno: 

 

lol on the health workers refusal :lol:  but the millions that did get the vaccine are sheep adn don't understand the dangers :lol: 

classic shit right there - less than 1% are not getting the vaccine as far as nurses and Doctors go :lol:   but they must be right

 

I don't get a flu shot and it has nothing to do with this topic

 

 

we could go out for a beer and talk about you are not allowed inside,   doing your part IRV 

90%:lol:

Fuck you are one lost sheep.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She. I go to Lucy.    I gave the girl today an $18 tip. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. I said I’m tipping for all the other assholes who are going ask for their $2 change back.

We're both from Ont and bought it for a recreational spot to go to in the summer. We have family and friends in the area. I was going to get a cottage/home built till the lumber went sky high.  We"ll

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

90%:lol:

Fuck you are one lost sheep.

 

 

I see Durham radio news, yesterday and today, have now removed the chart/info that showed how many fully vaccinated have come down with covid. I've seen this before but can't understand why they wouldn't want you to know this information? :lol:

This is a copy and paste. Sure looks like I should run out and get vaccinated because my life depends on it. Doesn't the flu kill just as many or more each and every year? :news:

On Tuesday, five new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Durham.

No new deaths were reported, leaving the death toll in the region at 388.

Of those who have died, 227 were residents at long-term care or retirement homes.

The number of COVID-19 variant cases identified is now 10,604.

To date there have been 27,332 cases in Durham, with 26,872 of those cases now listed as resolved.

There are currently 72 active cases in the region.

Of those, 71 people are isolating at home and one is in hospital.

The person in hospital is in the ICU.

Here is the regional breakdown for Tuesday:

dur-nums-tues-tues-3-640x252.jpg

The regional data for 11 confirmed cases is under investigation.

As of October 18, 1,012,098 COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in Durham.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

I see Durham radio news, yesterday and today, have now removed the chart/info that showed how many fully vaccinated have come down with covid. I've seen this before but can't understand why they wouldn't want you to know this information? :lol:

This is a copy and paste. Sure looks like I should run out and get vaccinated because my life depends on it. Doesn't the flu kill just as many or more each and every year? :news:

On Tuesday, five new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Durham.

No new deaths were reported, leaving the death toll in the region at 388.

Of those who have died, 227 were residents at long-term care or retirement homes.

The number of COVID-19 variant cases identified is now 10,604.

To date there have been 27,332 cases in Durham, with 26,872 of those cases now listed as resolved.

There are currently 72 active cases in the region.

Of those, 71 people are isolating at home and one is in hospital.

The person in hospital is in the ICU.

Here is the regional breakdown for Tuesday:

dur-nums-tues-tues-3-640x252.jpg

The regional data for 11 confirmed cases is under investigation.

As of October 18, 1,012,098 COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in Durham.

This is Italy Irv, the people are waking up to the lies from msm and their government.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

90%:lol:

Fuck you are one lost sheep.

 

 

FOX STILL THINKS DONALD TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT :lol: 

 

We live in Ontario and you are way off on your numbers

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, irv said:

I see Durham radio news, yesterday and today, have now removed the chart/info that showed how many fully vaccinated have come down with covid. I've seen this before but can't understand why they wouldn't want you to know this information? :lol:

This is a copy and paste. Sure looks like I should run out and get vaccinated because my life depends on it. Doesn't the flu kill just as many or more each and every year? :news:

On Tuesday, five new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Durham.

No new deaths were reported, leaving the death toll in the region at 388.

Of those who have died, 227 were residents at long-term care or retirement homes.

The number of COVID-19 variant cases identified is now 10,604.

To date there have been 27,332 cases in Durham, with 26,872 of those cases now listed as resolved.

There are currently 72 active cases in the region.

Of those, 71 people are isolating at home and one is in hospital.

The person in hospital is in the ICU.

Here is the regional breakdown for Tuesday:

dur-nums-tues-tues-3-640x252.jpg

The regional data for 11 confirmed cases is under investigation.

As of October 18, 1,012,098 COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in Durham.

Bold - no it does not, not even close

 

No you should not get the vaccine if you are insisting it does nothing and covid isn't a worry

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is Italy Irv, the people are waking up to the lies from msm and their government.

 

 

 

:lol:   and only this guys recording made it to social media  :lol:

how fucking gullible are you

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   and only this guys recording made it to social media  :lol:

how fucking gullible are you

Wrong again says what?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bold - no it does not, not even close

 

No you should not get the vaccine if you are insisting it does nothing and covid isn't a worry

Thanks for the advice, dufus. Tell me, fail, how long ago did you get the jabs, and tell me when you did, were you aware you could still catch it, spread it, be hospitalized and still die from it?

If so, did you still think that you made the right decision knowing there was a 99.7% recovery from it if you did catch it? Hope you at least got a little reward from doing so? :lol:

Did you see the stats today? Another 1/3rd of fully vaccinated people tested positive for covid. But it's 95% effective I tell you!!!! :lol:

 

coovviiddd.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, irv said:

Thanks for the advice, dufus. Tell me, fail, how long ago did you get the jabs, and tell me when you did, were you aware you could still catch it, spread it, be hospitalized and still die from it?

If so, did you still think that you made the right decision knowing there was a 99.7% recovery from it if you did catch it? Hope you at least got a little reward from doing so? :lol:

Did you see the stats today? Another 1/3rd of fully vaccinated people tested positive for covid. But it's 95% effective I tell you!!!! :lol:

 

coovviiddd.jpg

I am well aware what % effective rate is, so no surprise.

I got vaccinated for a few reasons, one so i can visit my mother inlaw, 2 so I can help get the eocnomy back to where it was,  and now glad I did as I support local businesses several times a week.   I am heading out now first hockey they out for wings with the team.  Drop $500 in the local wild wing seems to be a good thing.

 

So no regrets, why would I have any?  the vaccine is harmless for the masses as proven daily 

 

Stay at home IRV don't get vaccinated this will make not difference to me, but you seem to feel calling people sheep and stupid as something good and non divisive 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am well aware what % effective rate is, so no surprise.

I got vaccinated for a few reasons, one so i can visit my mother inlaw, 2 so I can help get the eocnomy back to where it was,  and now glad I did as I support local businesses several times a week.   I am heading out now first hockey they out for wings with the team.  Drop $500 in the local wild wing seems to be a good thing.

 

So no regrets, why would I have any?  the vaccine is harmless for the masses as proven daily 

 

Stay at home IRV don't get vaccinated this will make not difference to me, but you seem to feel calling people sheep and stupid as something good and non divisive 

 

 

:lol:

And you spending any money at all. :lol:You won't even pay for a contributing membership.

covvidd.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:

And you spending any money at all. :lol:You won't even pay for a contributing membership.

covvidd.jpg

big win tonight 6-0,then  some food and drink, friends.  What did you do tonight IRV?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS HIDING THIS STORY LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO, OH WAIT THAT REALLY NEVER HAPPENS

 

 

 

BARRIE, ONT. - 

Vaccination rates across Simcoe Muskoka have risen above 80 per cent, but the number of immunized patients admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 has also increased.

The region's medical officer of health said the number of "breakthrough cases" would continue to rise.

There are currently eight COVID-19 positive patients in local hospitals, half of whom are vaccinated.

 

"Three of the four in the intensive care unit were fully immunized," said Dr. Charles Gardner during a COVID-19 update on Wednesday.

The region's top doctor noted that 39 per cent of cases in the past week were "breakthrough cases," meaning fully vaccinated individuals.

Still, he said this isn't unexpected.

"The proportion of our cases that are breakthrough cases will go up over time. That does not change the degree of protection for people who received immunization," Gardner said.

The medical officer added that the vaccine offers a "high degree of protection" against COVID-19.

"In fact, if you're not immunized, you're 10 times more likely to become a case and 23 times more likely to be admitted to the hospital," Gardner said.

He mentioned the rise in vaccinated patients or cases is due to the widespread vaccination coverage for the region's population.

"We expect it to increase over time because it is partly a function of how complete our vaccination coverage is for the population," he noted.

Despite the rise in vaccinated cases, local case counts have fallen in five of the past six weeks.

However, Gardner said it's still too early to know what, if any, impact Thanksgiving get-togethers will have on infection rates.

This time last year, cases surged 15 per cent.

With files from CTV's Mike Arsalides

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Vaccination rates across Simcoe Muskoka have risen above 80 per cent, but the number of immunized patients admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 has also increased.

The region's medical officer of health said the number of "breakthrough cases" would continue to rise.

There are currently eight COVID-19 positive patients in local hospitals, half of whom are vaccinated.

 

"Three of the four in the intensive care unit were fully immunized," said Dr. Charles Gardner during a COVID-19 update on Wednesday.

 

"The proportion of our cases that are breakthrough cases will go up over time. That does not change the degree of protection for people who received immunization," Gardner said.

The medical officer added that the vaccine offers a "high degree of protection" against COVID-19.

 

He mentioned the rise in vaccinated patients or cases is due to the widespread vaccination coverage for the region's population.

 

With files from CTV's Mike Arsalides

And I suppose this makes perfect sense to you and you still think people should get vaccinated???

I know you are too dense and stupid to understand the hypocrisy in what you just posted so I'll safe my breath in hopes you read it until something clicks in that melon of yours. 

CTV News, why am I not surprised. 

Edited by irv
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, irv said:

And I suppose this makes perfect sense to you and you still think people should get vaccinated??

 

Yes they should, not only will it save some lives it will also put an end to this pandemic and Then I don't have to prove I am vaccinated anymore.   Does it seem fair I have to prove me state because of YOU and others like YOU?

Do you think it is fair due to YOU that restaurants have to add employees at the door to do a shitty job?

I am sure you feel this is fair :dunno: or deny it is fact 

 

LockDownDoug isn't going to relesae restrictions until more are vaccinated, you have a choice and what is funny is you will vote for Doug Ford in advance polls next year  :lol:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they should, not only will it save some lives it will also put an end to this pandemic and Then I don't have to prove I am vaccinated anymore.   Does it seem fair I have to prove me state because of YOU and others like YOU?

Do you think it is fair due to YOU that restaurants have to add employees at the door to do a shitty job?

I am sure you feel this is fair :dunno: or deny it is fact 

 

LockDownDoug isn't going to relesae restrictions until more are vaccinated, you have a choice and what is funny is you will vote for Doug Ford in advance polls next year  :lol:

 

 

 

 

trail6.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irv said:

 

trail6.gif

Yup it is all about YOU.

It will cost you nothing to get vaccinated, but not being vaccinated will cost you alot and put inconvenience on many others as well as businesses.  WHY?   -  without insults do you have an answer?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

some indoor places will have the capacity limits lifted Nov.15

Mask mandates could be lifted by March if things keep going our way with Vaccinations.

Remember when it was all about control and masks will be forever like Nazi`s :dunno: 

 

Vaccine proof might be gone by March too 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FORD thanks the selflessness of Ontario citizen that have helped to get this pandemic over.....  The rest of small percent that have done nothing other than post fake information he has other words for.

But he still has your vote locked up :lol: 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to support new businesses Canadian Brew House just opened in Barrie and the environment is sweet, tones of TV's and lots of staff.

My bud and I played golden tee 4  rounds, few beers, awesome burger great unexpected night out

Place was full, had waiting line

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, irv said:

Remember before mass vaccine we would have 4000 cases a day and that was with lockdowns, now with the wide open we have now 30000 people gathering you see a spike in vaccinated ((11 miilion of them) catching covid :dunno:   what don't you get?

1 in 6470

out the 2 million eligible unvaccinated how many got covid in the past 2 weeks?  I'll wait :lol:  3900 cases :dunno:  what don't you understand about this?

1 in 500

I really would like to know

 

66 non vac in ICU out of 2 million

13 vac in ICU out of 11 million 

:dunno: 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember before mass vaccine we would have 4000 cases a day and that was with lockdowns, now with the wide open we have now 30000 people gathering you see a spike in vaccinated ((11 miilion of them) catching covid :dunno:   what don't you get?

1 in 6470

out the 2 million eligible unvaccinated how many got covid in the past 2 weeks?  I'll wait :lol:  3900 cases :dunno:  what don't you understand about this?

1 in 500

I really would like to know

 

66 non vac in ICU out of 2 million

13 vac in ICU out of 11 million 

:dunno: 

 

 

 

 

 

No surprise you’re not seeing the real reason.

when you have that many cases and then herd immunity starts to happen.

The numbers has nothing to do with the vaccine 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...