*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Freedoms are granted by government :lol:  but you didn't know that did you :lol: 

Now explain how the entire world is in on this plot and never a leak - I will wait 

The UK started a vax passport bid a year before the public knew about it.  Get a fucking clue would you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like it or not.

The Leaders' debates commission changed the rules to be invited to the debate this year compared to 2019. A party can qualify 3 ways. Either it elected one MP (under the actual color of the party -- no crossing the floor switcheroo), or the party got at least 4% of the vote last time, or the party is polling at 4% or higher 5 days after the beginning of the election.

never having  a candidate elected seems to be a clue as to why :dunno:   Max didn't even win his seat and no votes

for Max it is better he stays away, he would be eaten alive with his platform.

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you going to be THAT guy yelling at a employee of a Business how your have your rights, while holding up others behnid you without a care in the world.

or

you are going to find a ADAM that opens for everyone - by the way Hero guy is done, out of business.

Like I said its sad it has come to this point.  Vaccines are good plain and simple

I'll take option 1.  Time is up on this shit and if you want to support, go ahead.  People are mad.  BTW, you have no clue if the vaccines are good or not. 

13 hours ago, Poncho said:

Because the net result appears to have worked.

How?

Doesn't stop you from getting Covid

Doesn't stop you from transmitting Covid

Mask don't work, but still need to wear one.

That's not what success looks like in my world.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 8:30 PM, Poncho said:

I’ve had a vaccine passport certificate since 1990.  I can’t get on an aircraft accident investigation site unless I prove I’ve have Hep A, B, Yellow fever and the like.  It’s no big deal.  I’ve been traveling since the Chinese flu started.

You don't have my support.  If its "no big deal" to you, then we have a problem.  Where is the end game to this, the rona? lol ya right......

18 hours ago, Poncho said:

Thanks for the support......have you been vaccinated?  I didn’t say I supported it, I only said it’s no big deal....unfortunately world travel will require it.

Have you been circumcised? 

6 hours ago, Renegade X said:

You don't have my support.  If its "no big deal" to you, then we have a problem.  Where is the end game to this, the rona? lol ya right......

Have you been circumcised? 

So you would go on an aircraft accident investigation site with over 200 dead and human remains everywhere without being vaccinated….I think you have consumed to many circumcised dicks. 

17 minutes ago, Poncho said:

So you would go on an aircraft accident investigation site with over 200 dead and human remains everywhere without being vaccinated….I think you have consumed to many circumcised dicks. 

That's  not what we are talking about is it?

I agree with your statement, but let's not move goalposts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's  not what we are talking about is it?

I agree with your statement, but let's not move goalposts.

It’s what we are talking about....it has become the new requirement.  The goal posts are moving everyday.  Look, I’m not against choice, take it or not, no one should be penalized for their choice but I don’t make the rules.  The current narrative is: “it’s for the greater good”......it’s almost unchallengeable....  FYI, they now have added additional shots for me to continue my job....now I need flu shot, Pneumonia shot and now Chinese flu shots to my list of vaccines required to do my job.  I could probably survive a Thai whore house without a scratch.  I’ve been vaccinated since June.  

Now, let ReneX get back to his bowl of foreskins....

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

It’s what we are talking about....it has become the new requirement.  The goal posts are moving everyday.  Look, I’m not against choice, take it or not, no one should be penalized for their choice but I don’t make the rules.  The current narrative is: “it’s for the greater good”......it’s almost unchallengeable....  FYI, they now have added additional shots for me to continue my job....now I need flu shot, Pneumonia shot and now Chinese flu shots to my list of vaccines required to do my job.  I could probably survive a Thai whore house without a scratch.  I’ve been vaccinated since June.  

Now, let ReneX get back to his bowl of foreskins....

What does this have to do with requiring  a vax to attend your own parents funeral?  You are missing it big time.

I

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does this have to do with requiring  a vax to attend your own parents funeral?  You are missing it big time.

I

A vax is not required to attend a funeral.....don’t move the goal posts

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Open your eyes.

image.thumb.png.bde4cfb3c42105aa2494bd358f064f28.png

Open your eyes.....attending guests.....direct family is allowed.....Just get a doctors note if you need to attend a buddies funeral....you will be fine.

look I’m not disagreeing with you and foreskin boy....stop the rant no one cares anymore.....

8 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I'll take option 1.  Time is up on this shit and if you want to support, go ahead.  People are mad.  BTW, you have no clue if the vaccines are good or not. 

old people are not dying by the 100's because of the vaccine no other reason.

Yes we know it works to keep you from dying - At what point do you turn and say "I think it has been tested enough"?  I am going to bet never 

You'll be fine without it 

25 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Open your eyes.....attending guests.....direct family is allowed.....Just get a doctors note if you need to attend a buddies funeral....you will be fine.

look I’m not disagreeing with you and foreskin boy....stop the rant no one cares anymore.....

Why?

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

old people are not dying by the 100's because of the vaccine no other reason.

Yes we know it works to keep you from dying - At what point do you turn and say "I think it has been tested enough"?  I am going to bet never 

You'll be fine without it 

And other part of the equation is that.  I moved mom and dad into long term care.....90 year olds.....all have been vaccinated since the spring....and as a result all seniors in their place don’t need masks because they have been vaxed and, funny, no outbreaks....none since being vaxed.....none.....No out breaks and all are still going to see them.  All visitors despite being vaxed need to be masked.....I’m OK with it.....and I’m OK if they ask for my proof of being vaxed.   Wife and I are vaxed and we see mom and dad whenever we want.......it’s a nice freedom  

Just now, Poncho said:

And other part of the equation is that.  I moved mom and dad into long term care.....90 year olds.....all have been vaccinated since the spring....and as a result all seniors in their place don’t need masks because they have been vaxed.....funny, no outbreaks....none since being vaxed.....none.....No out breaks and all of us are still going to see them.  All visitors despite being vaxed need to be masked.....I’m OK with it.....and I’m OK if they ask for my proof of being vaxed.   Wife and I are vaxed and we see mom and dad whenever we want.......it’s a nice freedom