Check your account email address ×

I only have one thing to say

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have been on late night boat rides in said boat and it is fun and unnerving at the same time :lol: 

Alcohol not a factor but he is lucky to be alive , He had an easy 100k into the boat so its a real shame. I think insurance only paid out about half that 

Image result for glastron scimitar

A very rare boat 23 scimitar. I would still be crying myself to sleep if I lost that thing.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A very rare boat 23 scimitar. I would still be crying myself to sleep if I lost that thing.

He was pretty upset....he has owned the boat for over 30 years

6251018_0_280520172254_0.jpg?t=1262489

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I would have to fix it as I could not live with myself knowing I killed one.  Art Carlson boat just way ahead of it's time.

You should have seen the level of detail in it. No expense spared ever

6251018_0_280520172254_4.jpg?t=1262489

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A Baja is a tank of a boat that is why it takes so long to get going. There is a lot less waiting around in an Allison or a small Hydrostream.

What's the specs on the motor in that thing?  Damn she spooled up quick!   :bc: 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have been on late night boat rides in said boat and it is fun and unnerving at the same time :lol: 

Alcohol not a factor but he is lucky to be alive , He had an easy 100k into the boat so its a real shame. I think insurance only paid out about half that 

Image result for glastron scimitar

Holy space ship Batman 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What's the specs on the motor in that thing?  Damn she spooled up quick!   :bc: 

That is just a super stock boat which is bolt on mods mainly the big class which is Mod class would leave that thing like it was in reverse.  The trick they use is low pitch props that let the engine rev quickly while giving good bite out of the hole (22 to 24 pitch).  here is pro mod.

Edited by Carlos Danger

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Holy space ship Batman 

Dude....we'd grab a bar full of bottles and throw em in the cooler.....head out on the lake at 2am ...throw some Pink Floyd in at max volume and spend a couple hours kicking ass :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude....we'd grab a bar full of bottles and throw em in the cooler.....head out on the lake at 2am ...throw some Pink Floyd in at max volume and spend a couple hours kicking ass :lol: 

Yeah.....im there:bc: we did something similar, although we added shrooms to the mix:lol:. I remember my juice box brother aboot to undo us from the dock.....then I jump in ,boat goes down, then comes up ( sounds like my piston :lol:) and he gets his fat fingers caught between the boat and dock......fucker wasn't impressed :lol: