Check your account email address ×

Mass shootings. Now commonplace.

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The more the alt left engages in white male oppression the more this will happen. 

Cool. Can’t wait to see it evolve. Whitey killin whitey. 

Edited by spin_dry

We've all been slowly immunized to America's fuckism. Another mass shooting...no big deal.  The USA sucks.   You won't believe me until someone you know gets caught-up in it. 

I also maintain that the white/black situation is the #1 threat facing us. 

40 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

We've all been slowly immunized to America's fuckism. Another mass shooting...no big deal.  The USA sucks.   You won't believe me until someone you know gets caught-up in it. 

I also maintain that the white/black situation is the #1 threat facing us. 

I wouldn't say the USA sucks, but they seriously need to do something about gun control.  I do actually know someone who go caught up in the fuckery in the Vegas shooting.  Good friend of mine,still recovering.  And ya ya i know ,people kill people ,guns don't. Save it. People will still find a way without guns.....knives ,bats ,cars,whatever.  Guns are easy to obtain there ,and make your slayings much easier . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, hayward said:

Your forgetting, Vince is a real baller.....

I guess the Thompson wasn't good enough once he finally watched the movie Predator 30 years late

6 hours ago, s pump said:

You carry don't you?

It's easier to avoid trouble, and I am in the hood every day during the week. There have been times when I have carried my .45 but it's rare, I have friends who have CC cards and they are like why don't you get one and my answer is no one needs to when when I'm carrying.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's easier to avoid trouble, and I am in the hood every day during the week. There have been times when I have carried my .45 but it's rare, I have friends who have CC cards and they are like why don't you get one and my answer is no one needs to when when I'm carrying.

huh?