Check your account email address ×

Is President Trump stupid?

Rod

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet if someone hosed momo off and put him in a suit and stuck him next to the Orange idiot Trump would actually appear smart

They don't make suit pants that fit 20" kankles. :snack:

44 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I wouldn't call him socially awkward he is a media whore and always has been. I should just start spitting out every stupid thought that enters my mind, people will think I'm a jeenious! :lol:

Make sure you end all of your statements with dramatic buzzwords too.

"Big problem"

"tremendous"

"amazing"

"terrific"

:lol:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

What are you drooling on yourself about sodomite :dunno: 

We are going to get one of those industrial steam pressure washers and blast the stench off you so we can put you in a suit and have you follow Trump around so he doesnt appear so fucking stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are going to get one of those industrial steam pressure washers and blast the stench off you so we can put you in a suit and have you follow Trump around so he doesnt appear so fucking stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Jabba_The_Hut_16-465x359.jpg

Just now, f7ben said:

Well considering I have at least 100 IQ points on you maybe you would be a better choice you ignorant no mind Bipolar POS :finger3: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Apply to Wharton and get back to us how that goes :lmao: 

I'll just do what Momorider would and say I not only applied but graduated at the top of my class with the best grades ever. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'll just do what Momorider would and say I not only applied but graduated at the top of my class with the best grades ever. 

Fuck yeah momo is the titties bum 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

He speaks at a 4th grade level......and what he does convey at that 4th grade level is absolutely fucking retarded. I'd say the man is very dull

Can you get into Wharton?  He graduated from it, one of the toughest business schools in the country.  Billionaire president.  You should be thankful.  He's the first no fucks given president we've had in a generation, and dim bulbs like you are hung up on his speaking style. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can you get into Wharton?  He graduated from it, one of the toughest business schools in the country.  Billionaire president.  You should be thankful.  He's the first no fucks given president we've had in a generation, and dim bulbs like you are hung up on his speaking style. :lol: 

If my dad was worth a quarter billion dollars back in the 60's I could have gotten into any school I wanted. 

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:bullshit: and :lies: from the sodomite with sheepshit for brains, all the cock gobbeling fudge packer posts 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sheila Jackson Lee thought we landed on Mars and she has a degree from Yale. It's almost like where you graduated from doesn't necessarily mean anything.  :snack:

Affirmative Action same way Barry got into Harvard :flush: