Check your account email address ×

The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mikeadoo said:

Only because they don't want an outsider coming in to fuck up their sideways dealings.  Hillbilly is so sideways in her dealings you can't tell which way she is going on any particular day.

And, of course they know her...the bitch has been lurking around DC for 40+ years 

:lol: :nuts::lmao: Do you have any logic to share? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You were immediately :owned::lmao: 

Owned how? Are you saying that NO dem has endorsed trump?

Webb comes to mind, Rickett, I see Lanci just did. 

An R supporting Hillary doesn't help her, this is an anti establishment year, you should really pay attention 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

"...voters believe Trump is more honest and trustworthy (45-37 percent) and a stronger leader (49-43 percent)"

By REENA FLORES CBS NEWS June 29, 2016, 8:13 AM

Date? :lol: 

From today:

Trustworthiness is a problem for both candidates: Only 38% view Clinton as honest and trustworthy, and just 34% say Trump is honest and trustworthy. 

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1180a1The2016Election.pdf

:owned: 

I don't like her at all. However this isn't an unbiased opinion. I think she has some series health issues. The incidents in this video aren't normal. 

If she wins she wins oh well. It doesn't change the fact that something is seriously wrong with her health wise

Hillary Clinton was immersed in a Marxist environment at an early age.  Her senior thesis at Wellesley College was a positive analysis of the dirty political tactics of radical organizer Saul Alinsky, whom she referred to having a "compelling personality" and "exceptional charm."

To illustrate her political leanings, the following are a sampling of her quotations:

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, for the few, and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

"We can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

"We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground."

"I certainly think the free market has failed."

"I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in the entire economy, that they are being watched."

"What I want to do is take those profits and apply them to alternative energy."

"I really believe that it takes a village to raise a child."

"I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry..."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who votes for a candidate that is less than 50 %?  Trustworthy

The number is really sad when you figure in the unfettered devotion of the media.  Did you see her press conference/  cheerleading session.

Disgusting how they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Yep, we should vote for a 40 year + politician with a 40% trustworthy rating vs a non politician with a 40 % trustworthy rating.  Pretty messed up.  Shouldn't the politician be able to figure it out>

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The number is really sad when you figure in the unfettered devotion of the media.  Did you see her press conference/  cheerleading session.

Something the left has become accustomed  too.

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

The media is so hard to believe now.