Check your account email address ×

Message for the idiot millennials

jtssrx

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Gender=sex, sex=gender.   Our gender is available for view in our chromosomes.  Modern medicine, society and pyscologist can change physical appearance as well as mental beliefs but you can never change DNA that defines you gender.

in his new world there is a diff . remember the floating gender thing is part of the new sensitive generation . it came about about the same time as they started letting guys make phone calls to there loved ones every night in boot camp

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I bet they run shit 10x better than their parents

there parents raised them to be the sensitive little cunts they are today . I cant even imagine how big of cunts there kids are going to be. most worthless bunch to date   

Hmmmm..... I've got no problem with addressing others as they want to be addressed. It's a free world. I'm not quite sure I understand the whole gender thing, but as for myself, I'm a man. I'll be addressed as such, I have a penis and I'm not afraid to use it...................................................................................on women.:bc: 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's part of your sides problem.  Poor choices made from an emotional state of mind.  That and taking advice from sources that aren't successful.  

I don't have a side or a problem, run along, this is above your head.

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You can’t change the definition of gender to fix you feelers.  Gender is male or female.  That’s about it.  Gender isn’t a feeling, emotion, or whatever you want it to be.

Gender does not exist, it can not be defined.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I don't have a side or a problem, run along, this is above your head.

Gender does not exist, it can not be defined.

gender is male or female.  Thats it, nothing more and nothing less.  science proves it unless they cant accurately "read" dna

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Why is this so important to you?

its not....  its just obvious. plus im just responding when im quoted and its entertaining watching people trigger and try to redefine gender.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

its not....  its just obvious. plus im just responding when im quoted and its entertaining watching people trigger and try to redefine gender.

Uh huh. 

Seems like you're all upset about gender norms being challenged.

Edited by motonoggin

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

xx and xy equals gender

in a fit of rage now you need to go on a meme dump!

This has been explained to you already, but you seem committed to not understanding it and preservation of an antiquated social construct.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This has been explained to you already, but you seem committed to not understanding it and preservation of an antiquated social construct.

feelers don't define gender......  Chromosomes do.  Its a simple concept that is lost on the idiots of the world.

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

26733430_717630081764154_1766660391009049082_n.jpg

and most cant change a tire or read a tape measure or do pretty much anything mechanical . prob is yes every one deserves to be treated with respect but the reality is it is not always going to happen . you little cunts have a real hard time dealing whit that reality when it happens . I am sure we will be building more safe spaces for you before people who know how to use tools all retire though so you should be ok until the light bulbs need changing anyway

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and most cant change a tire or read a tape measure or do pretty much anything mechanical . prob is yes every one deserves to be treated with respect but the reality is it is not always going to happen . you little cunts have a real hard time dealing whit that reality when it happens . I am sure we will be building more safe spaces for you before people who know how to use tools all retire though so you should be ok until the light bulbs need changing anyway

I can rest easy knowing this world will be much better off with fewer people like you in it.

Just now, motonoggin said:

I can rest easy knowing this world will be much better off with fewer people like you in it.

good luck keeping it running . u tube will only get you so far at some point you have to actually pick up a tool and get your soft hand dirty . your life coach may come over and give you some support and say good job in a soft voice that should help

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good luck keeping it running . u tube will only get you so far at some point you have to actually pick up a tool and get your soft hand dirty . your life coach may come over and give you some support and say good job in a soft voice that should help

1) I'm not a millennial

2) I've worked in the oil field for 15 years

3) I will gladly teach my younger friends

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

nope.  Male Sperm that fertilize the  female egg decides the gender.  Not feelers

Gender=/=sex 

I'm done arguing about it. You're just wrong and it's probably best you remain in BFE Idaho where you're safe from people with different ideas on what gender is.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

1) I'm not a millennial

2) I've worked in the oil field for 15 years

3) I will gladly teach my younger friends

Gender=/=sex 

I'm done arguing about it. You're just wrong and it's probably best you remain in BFE Idaho where you're safe from people with different ideas on what gender is.

gender through out history interchanged with sex.  Gender=sex= male or female.  Feelers determined all the modern shit.

Im not arguing...  Just triggering you which is easily obvious to see by your post and your style. 

A triggered moto equals meme post followed up by you posting rambling idiotic opinions.

Non triggered moto equals the moto that doesn't post frequently

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

gender through out history interchanged with sex.  Gender=sex= male or female.  Feelers determined all the modern shit.

Im not arguing...  Just triggering you which is easily obvious to see by your post and your style. 

A triggered moto equals meme post followed up by you posting rambling idiotic opinions.

Non triggered moto equals the moto that doesn't post frequently

Is it going to change your life in any way if we dismantle the social construct of gender and redefine it?