Check your account email address ×

perfect depiction

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh what a load of crap...

Obama had a massive increase in the DOW, and S&P.  The DOW has been on like 110 months of bull run.  

Idiotic incomprehension by the cartoonist and anyone that believes it's accuacy.  :lol:

Neal

It’s funny hyperbole you twit.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It must just be a super ass chap that a black Democratic president made the economy recover and grow.  

Neal

Wrong stupid.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

“Perfect depiction”

:lol:

THIS is a perfect depiction

:bc:

C528305B-C58A-45B8-87A5-668E2ED4D4C3.png

Same stupid.

Obama was in office for 8 years. that means he has 32 chances to show GDP growth of over 3%. Not one time over 8 years did it happen. Trump has done it already. So please tell me why it took Obama to leave office for GDP to grow over 3%

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Obama was in office for 8 years. that means he has 32 chances to show GDP growth of over 3%. Not one time over 8 years did it happen. Trump has done it already. So please tell me why it took Obama to leave office for GDP to grow over 3%

Because Obama had people convinced that if they invested in their business's and took risks to make more money he was just going to take the more money. So why do it. 

After all , " you didn't build that business"

@jtssrx tell us more about the Chicago skyline and the flight paths of airplanes......:snack:

@f7ben  Tell us more about Seth Rich and when you pulled your retirement out of the market.......:snack:

:lmao: 

Teo fucking idiots...... :lol: 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama has 5 trillion in QE to prop his garbage economy up. Trump has had none and rising interest rates. 

They have no answer on GDP growth. I don't like trump pointing at the stock market as an indicator as the stock market is driven by the Fed now. Obama has teh worst recovery on record period 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@jtssrx tell us more about the Chicago skyline and the flight paths of airplanes......:snack:

@f7ben  Tell us more about Seth Rich and when you pulled your retirement out of the market.......:snack:

:lmao: 

Teo fucking idiots...... :lol: 

The only idiot is you. You repeat the same Flat earth Seth rich shit all the time.

My guess is your wife is super board sexually as I'm sure your a one trick pony in the sack as well. :lol2:

Edited by jtssrx

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama has 5 trillion in QE to prop his garbage economy up. Trump has had none and rising interest rates. 

Interest rate hike is gonna put a hurting on that stock market swing. Just a matter of how much. Sounds like things are still going to move upwards for a while tho. If Trump can keep things going like this for 7 more years I can cash out then you younger guys can deal with whatever. Ah ha! :bc: 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They have no answer on GDP growth. I don't like trump pointing at the stock market as an indicator as the stock market is driven by the Fed now. Obama has teh worst recovery on record period 

I made alot of money under obama. Most in my lifetime. We will see how a Trump economy finishes but if it is like last year ill take it. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The only idiot is you. You repeat the same Flat earth Seth rich shit all the time. My guess is your wife is super board sexually as I'm sure your a one trick pony in the sack as well. 

:lmao: Sweet post..... :lol: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I made alot of money under obama. Most in my lifetime. We will see how a Trump economy finishes but if it is like last year ill take it. 

It had zero to do with Obama or his policys if you're talking the stock market?

Just now, jtssrx said:

It had zero to do with Obama or his policys if you're talking the stock market?

No i wasnt even in the stock market until about 3 years ago. Im talking business wise. Alot of growth here in Liberal Utopia... 

Just now, jtssrx said:

:thumbsup:

I sold all of my stocks in 2007, I knew something was not right and I wasnt comfortable. However I am kicking myself for not jumping back in when it dipped below 7,000. I have finally admitted that following the markets does not fit my personality so I hired someone to do that for me. Its why i could never be a gambler. 

• Like 1