Check your account email address ×

19.5%, and 17.97%

Snake

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. That thing is a beast. Definitely the nicest slide in camper that ive ever seen. I love the basement storage in the rear. Pretty incredible for a truck camper. 

I bet that thing lists for nearly $60k. 

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a nice unit.  The entry level Diesel Pushers like that really offer a lot for the money you pay.  That unit will sell for about $240k when someone is serious about buying/selling it.  The 8.3 ISB Cummins is a great motor.  The MH 3000 is a great transmission. You won't have many motor, tranny, chassis issues with a rig like that. The two biggest concerns with modern motorhomes is the design/reliability of the slide out system and the electronics.  The electronics are fairly easy to upgrade if they fail after warranty.  The slide systems are not at all easy to upgrade once the warranty is over. 

Any of the medium/high end Diesel Pushers are very nice and are very good deals once they are 6-8 years old.  I have always loved the Prevost coaches but their interior styling is a little flashy for me.  The one you posted is a good deal as long as all the mechanicals and electronics are functioning properly.

Yep.  Travel the country seeing things that you have only read about.  Meeting like minded people along the way.  It's pretty fun for sure.  Eventually you grow out of it and find a place that you really like and settle down.

Way nicer for sure.  Living out of a suit case is fun for about 2 weeks.  After that it's complete BS.  Having your RV all set up like you want it is a lot of the fun of ownership.  Meeting people in the campground or RV Resort is a lot of fun.  Motel rooms are boring as hell and you never really know what kind of critters were in that rome before you got there. 

Lots working in the oil industry in remote locations grab those as well. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The poor insecure union Delivery Boy needs to advertise his veterans status on his foreign vehicle :lmao: 

You’ve got Hillary stickers on yours! :lol: holy fuck!

The “I’m with her” on your wife’s car has a double meaning.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’ve got Hillary stickers on yours! :lol: holy fuck!

The “I’m with her” on your wife’s car has a double meaning.

Have you and the union Delivery Boy consumated your relationship yet....... :snack:

:lmao: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lots working in the oil industry in remote locations grab those as well. 

Yea I bet.  These three guys and their wives looked like the professional type so I'm guessing oil industry folks or the bankers for the Sask farmers.  LOL.  I did find it funny that they won't be taking their new half million dollar coach back to Canada with them.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The poor insecure union Delivery Boy needs to advertise his veterans status on his foreign vehicle :lmao: 

The plate, had I not messed it up, is a reference to my wife's unit in Iraq. That's her Bronze Star sticker on the left.

Does the state do anything special for the service you have provided, to anyone? And I won't be so droll as to include contributions your wife may have made.......

Just now, Snake said:

The plate, had I not messed it up, is a reference to my wife's unit in Iraq. That's her Bronze Star sticker on the left.

Does the state do anything special for the service you have provided, to anyone? And I won't be so droll as to include contributions your wife may have made.......

More ownage for the tool kit dip shit. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

As if the idiot hasn't put his foot in his mouth enough.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fuck.  I mean...This was a.Saturday morning pants down spanking at the Walmart.  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Shit man...what you hit?

Just now, DAVE said:

Shit man...what you hit?

Nothing.

But would you show your plate to these douche bags, let them get your information?

Back in the day may be, but not with this bunch of assholes.

Just now, Snake said:

Nothing.

But would you show your plate to these douche bags, let them get your information?

Back in the day may be, but not with this bunch of assholes.

Oh...good point....im not as diehard....and most times really dont gaf....just here to bust balls.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Oh...good point....im not as diehard....and most times really dont gaf....just here to bust balls.

As I said, like back in the day.

Before pedophiles and psyche cases.

• Like 1