Check your account email address ×

I’d rather be racist.

January 12, 2018 1:30pm EST

....rather than a dumb ass 

From CNN's Jim Acosta 

Before President Trump signed a proclamation honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. earlier today, he spoke to his nephew, Issac Newton Farris Jr., privately, telling him, "I'm not the person that the media is making me out to be."

Farris told CNN that the President is not a racist, but is "racially ignorant."

“I don’t think Present Trump is a racist in the traditional sense as we know in this country," Farris said. "I think President Trump is racially ignorant and racially uniformed. But I don’t think he is a racist in the traditional sense.”

Farris said he did not think that the President should be going around and saying things like “shithole countries” and said that when he first heard the news he thought Trump had misspoke.

He added that if his uncle were alive today, he believes he would say that Trump should not refer to African countries like that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah but AFJ, you get to be both!  Along with most on your side here.  But as long as you keep denying it....it’s all good!

:lol:

Here he goes with his 2 sided political false dichotomy again...

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Here he goes with his 2 sided political false dichotomy again...

Explain this.  If you can.  “False” is the key word.  Maybe an example? I’ll have some too!  

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m surprised that trump hasn’t referred to MLK day as niger day. There’s still time. 

I seriously don’t think he’s a racist. It would have come up EXTENSIVELY in the election process if he was.  The Dema went with “plan A” instead.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Explain this.  If you can.  “False” is the key word.  Maybe an example? I’ll have some too!  

I seriously don’t think he’s a racist. It would have come up EXTENSIVELY in the election process if he was.  The Dema went with “plan A” instead.  

authoritarian-fuck-the-get-fucked-police

ae51eb23e525ba63a93ce1ad216fb50e.jpg

03uo2foj8z6x.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:
January 12, 2018 1:30pm EST

....rather than a dumb ass 

From CNN's Jim Acosta 

Before President Trump signed a proclamation honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. earlier today, he spoke to his nephew, Issac Newton Farris Jr., privately, telling him, "I'm not the person that the media is making me out to be."

Farris told CNN that the President is not a racist, but is "racially ignorant."

“I don’t think Present Trump is a racist in the traditional sense as we know in this country," Farris said. "I think President Trump is racially ignorant and racially uniformed. But I don’t think he is a racist in the traditional sense.”

Farris said he did not think that the President should be going around and saying things like “shithole countries” and said that when he first heard the news he thought Trump had misspoke.

He added that if his uncle were alive today, he believes he would say that Trump should not refer to African countries like that.

Translates to 

He hasn't learned how to kiss minority and liberal ass yet.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m surprised that trump hasn’t referred to MLK day as niger day. There’s still time. 

He would be branded an uncle tom, sell out, in todays political  culture.

His message of equality would be ridiculed.  

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He would be branded an uncle tom, sell out, in todays political  culture.

His message of equality would be ridiculed.  

Trump would be branded and uncle tom? I don't think that's how uncle tom's work...

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s way too late to salvage his image. He needs to just go for it. :lol: 

Trump?  Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton could both give him a handy J , declare him an honorary negro, and he still isn't shedding the racist label'

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Trump would be branded and uncle tom? I don't think that's how uncle tom's work...

MLK

Not sure, if that was a joke?

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump?  Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton could both give him a handy J , declare him an honorary negro, and he still isn't shedding the racist label'

MLK

The good thing about al, donny, and jesse is that they’ll all be dead soon as well as the people that support em. 

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

MLK

That makes a lot more sense. God damn pronoun antecedent agreement.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Name one Norwegian college anyone would want to go to...

No guns? No thanks. 

They are a perfect example of a free rider country that needs everyone else around them to thrive. They should thank god for the global economy... 

Gets it.  ^^^^^^^^^