Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Went for a hike in snow shoes...holy fuck! Hell Id rather ride an Arctic Cat than walk with those damn things!  Im beat.

Well if you ride an Arctic Cat, you're gonna have to use snowshoes on the way home. :news:

@bussman

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Out my window.

20180107_152649.jpg

So faggot, when do you go back to work on the dozer at Avcell? You had a minor shoulder repair, and you've been out for months. Are you a female? Only females stay out that long. 

I tore a miniscus and didn't have the operation. It took a little over one year for the pain to go away, but it did. THAT'S WHAT A POWERFUL MAN DOES!!

I fell off my quad and hurt my fingers, and the ortho guy said there was nothing they could do, it will take a long time to heal. It also took a fuckin' year for the pain to stop, BUT THAT'S WHAT REAL MEN DO, THEY TAKE THE PAIN AND KEEP ON WORKING!! 

So, why can't you get back in your air-conditioned FAG-DOZER and go back to work.......LIKE A MAN???????????????

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

So faggot, when do you go back to work on the dozer at Avcell? You had a minor shoulder repair, and you've been out for months. Are you a female? Only females stay out that long. 

I tore a miniscus and didn't have the operation. It took a little over one year for the pain to go away, but it did. THAT'S WHAT A POWERFUL MAN DOES!!

I fell off my quad and hurt my fingers, and the ortho guy said there was nothing they could do, it will take a long time to heal. It also took a fuckin' year for the pain to stop, BUT THAT'S WHAT REAL MEN DO, THEY TAKE THE PAIN AND KEEP ON WORKING!! 

So, why can't you get back in your air-conditioned FAG-DOZER and go back to work.......LIKE A MAN???????????????

How long were you out after your hysterectomy? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Big change here.....

IMG_3674.thumb.PNG.ed0982ec29a27f4a0928acad80f9b5fc.PNG

It's supposed to warm up here this week too. :bc:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

-8c here in niagara....im walking around in my shorts and a t shirt. :)

Speak American when you are talking to me. What the fuck is -8c in 'Merican?  :lol:

• Haha 1